SOLD Horseshoe Cincinnati Secondary Set (700 chips) - Second Price Drop!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rendangzi

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
My first Paulson set, purchased mint from The Chip Exchange

Price:
Letting go at near cost + 2 way shipping (to HK for me originally and probably back to US for you)

2000 shipped.

Condition:
Near mint to mint. 1 Rack of 100s and 1 rack of 500s are dead mint. See if you can tell which is the mint / near mint 100s.

The rest of the chips have been used less than 10x in my home games with a poker mat/table. All chips still have sharp edges with no visible flea bites. Happy to furnish more photos on request.

Other remarks:
  1. The $100 is my fav chip here and they are sold out at the chip exchange already.
  2. Selling because I have too many sets now and will no longer be playing 5/10 once I move back to Singapore (due to currency diff with HKG)
  3. PayPal FF or Crypto USDT/USDC
Thanks for looking!

29272E88-97FE-430D-A1CA-84585F4A4881.jpeg

D9DACBA0-8224-402A-B51C-6EBEA74D253C.jpeg

Last edited:
you bumped it about 5 hrs too early it's once every 24hrs :tup:
I only read that it just says once per day. I posted it on the 23rd in HK, and bumped it on Christmas Eve in HK.

Is there somewhere where it says 24hrs that I may have missed? Sorry in advance if I broke some rules and hoping someone can clarify so that me and other members can avoid.

Thanks @BigSlick4523

64D08005-7FBE-4DD2-82E8-22F8B06E46A6.jpeg

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Scrub police are back in town!

free bump for a great set!
I couldn’t resist, he literally bumped his auction twice in the same day, less than 3 hours apart. I found it comical that he would be saying something to someone about not bumping twice in a 24hour period, but he did just that, the day prior. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Not to mention the person he told didn’t even bump his ad the same day, so he was fine.

I couldn’t resist, he literally bumped his auction twice in the same day, less than 3 hours apart. I found it comical that he would be saying something to someone about not bumping twice in a 24hour period, but he did just that, the day prior. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Not to mention the person he told didn’t even bump his ad the same day, so he was fine.
I was under the impression you can bump an auction 2 times on the ending day is that not the rule ?

• You may bump your auction once per day and twice on the day that it ends
Clowns

I only read that it just says once per day. I posted it on the 23rd in HK, and bumped it on Christmas Eve in HK.

Is there somewhere where it says 24hrs that I may have missed? Sorry in advance if I broke some rules and hoping someone can clarify so that me and other members can avoid.

Thanks @BigSlick4523

View attachment 834567
I just always waited 24 hrs since the last time I bumped Listings I mean I guess u could bump it at 11pm then in 1 hr and 1 min you could bump it again cause it's a new day whatever I usually wait 24hrs

• You may bump your auction once per day and twice on the day that it ends
Clowns
I wasn’t aware of that. I never came across that in the Terms and Rules, or the auction requirements you have to accept check box. Either way, sorry @rendangzi for posting in your sales thread and deterring away from your sale, GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom