Home Game Cheating (8 Viewers)

I know, I've peeped them but really can't imagine ever using them. I think I would consider using them if not for the little suit. If you're going huge, go all the way, don't give me a lil club next to the huge club.
The card itself is a good idea if you struggle seeing Jumbo index across a table. I have players that regularly need the community cards read out loud when the dealer is at the far end of the table.

That said, the execution on the Magnum card is terrible. Perhaps a Jumbo index for the peek and a full card width number or letter, with the suit in the background.

Then again, any new concept will always bump into resistance. Heck, there is always a comment made when my players move from one table to another because I use different setups on each table.

The card itself is a good idea if you struggle seeing Jumbo index across a table. I have players that regularly need the community cards read out loud when the dealer is at the far end of the table.

That said, the execution on the Magnum card is terrible. Perhaps a Jumbo index for the peek and a full card width number or letter, with the suit in the background.

Then again, any new concept will always bump into resistance. Heck, there is always a comment made when my players move from one table to another because I use different setups on each table.
Oooh I like that idea. Jumbos or standard in the corner and the center is a huge suit with the denom in the center somehow? If that doesnt work I gotta work on a titantron for my blind players.

I think I offset this a bit, I read out board cards as they're dealt out clearly, old habit. Im sure it annoys some people but its my house so they don't complain.

FWIW a license plate is public and there’s no problem sharing them tbh. You can’t do anything with it. You can’t look it up and get any data with it etc.

If he took that selfie, that means two things: he has an extremely long right arm taking the picture, and the arm in the photo is obviously fake, probably part of the scam.

I'm not accusing anyone of having an extremely long arm, but dude.

All I can say at this point for sure is that I’m still grossed out by the hand photo.
Screenshot_20230709_193704_Facebook.jpg

ok, so I'm new here, but I feel compelled to make the following statements:

1. Lou, if you or your club is not comfortable with someone you have every right to part ways. Doesn't matter if cheating was involved. Lack of comfort is enough. I don't feel that you need to defend yourself.

2. Bryant, whether you accept the desire to part ways or not is your problem. Don't make it ours or Lou's. Either move on or move out.

ok, so I'm new here, but I feel compelled to make the following statements:

1. Lou, if you or your club is not comfortable with someone you have every right to part ways. Doesn't matter if cheating was involved. Lack of comfort is enough. I don't feel that you need to defend yourself.

2. Bryant, whether you accept the desire to part ways or not is your problem. Don't make it ours or Lou's. Either move on or move out.
^ Best post of the thread, it says it all. You can even remove the names and it still rings true.

This will be my final input on this situation. I will then consider it dead. I feel compelled to give input - because I value the community here, and don’t want the situation to remain foggy.

As a host, I feel starting an investigation was the proper thing to do, especially to protect the integrity of the game.

Below are just some of the decks, from multiple hosts. I tossed 5 decks, and the other hosts tossed multiple decks as well.

All cards were checked face down, for anything that obviously jumped out... Quick identification, not heavy scrutiny.

Once all suspicious cards were identified, we turned them over, hoping to find nothing special (we wanted to be wrong)

Old pics I had to dig up from old texts, there were more but they’ve been cleared from my iCloud:
View attachment 1161666View attachment 1161668View attachment 1161670View attachment 1161671View attachment 1161672View attachment 1161673View attachment 1161674

Below is our last conversation in text. Please read it again, and understand this will be our final discussion.

Should you feel the need to continue calling or texting other players (they tell me) - that’s on you. I had to block your number, so any phone calls you kept sending my way stopped. However, here you are, again…. In my life……. On PCF…….. Your first day posting.

So as far as we are concerned, you walk that way, I’ll walk this way, and we never speak again.

Good day.

View attachment 1161675View attachment 1161676View attachment 1161677View attachment 1161678
Well out of all that I did see one card that was clearly marked or otherwise damaged. Woulda been great to see the other 70 odd edge marked cards you claim to have found. Lou, I didn't mark any cards. I didn't cheat in any way. If you really had marked cards, someone else is either cheating or trying to frame me to get rid of me. I suspect the latter. There was one person who made it very clear from day one that he didn't like me for whatever reason. You and several others know exactly who he is. I felted him several times including the high roller game. I'd be willing to bet that one card that is actually edge marked was from his deck. He loved those goofy jumbo cards. I've said all I need to say on this topic. It's all documented here and in my introduction thread. I think everyone is about sick of it, including me. I want to reiterate one more time, I did not start this. @Seven2Wizard publicly accused me of cheating within minutes of introducing myself. Then @louBdub publicly accused me of cheating. I have never cheated in any way. I had to defend myself. I look forward to enjoying this forum for what it is intended and getting to know everyone. I plan to start hosting and building a club of my own. I will start a thread at some point to document this. To everyone in the 334 club, (except that one guy) I wish you all the best. It was fun while it lasted. I won't be online this evening. I'm going to play poker!

Well out of all that I did see one card that was clearly marked or otherwise damaged. Woulda been great to see the other 70 odd edge marked cards you claim to have found. Lou, I didn't mark any cards. I didn't cheat in any way. If you really had marked cards, someone else is either cheating or trying to frame me to get rid of me. I suspect the latter. There was one person who made it very clear from day one that he didn't like me for whatever reason. You and several others know exactly who he is. I felted him several times including the high roller game. I'd be willing to bet that one card that is actually edge marked was from his deck. He loved those goofy jumbo cards. I've said all I need to say on this topic. It's all documented here and in my introduction thread. I think everyone is about sick of it, including me. I want to reiterate one more time, I did not start this. @Seven2Wizard publicly accused me of cheating within minutes of introducing myself. Then @louBdub publicly accused me of cheating. I have never cheated in any way. I had to defend myself. I look forward to enjoying this forum for what it is intended and getting to know everyone. I plan to start hosting and building a club of my own. I will start a thread at some point to document this. To everyone in the 334 club, (except that one guy) I wish you all the best. It was fun while it lasted. I won't be online this evening. I'm going to play poker!

I'd like to thank you all for coming to this thread and also take a minute to tell you about another great product from the O'Keeffe line of products.

51DvbiglPkL._AC.jpg

Seriously this stuff works great just like the hand lotion! If you have chapped lips then dab some of this on there and you will be good bruh!!!

Now back to everyone's favorite thread for the moment!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom