For Sale HOF - Pillage & Plunder (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is rich enough to pay for college for @Ronoh’s two kids needs to scoop these up ASAP. Unfortunately I can’t afford these chips Just waiting time see if @CraigT78 pm’d and made an offer that will be accepted.

The price to pry them away would be well above my cost...
I didn't see a price for Level 108 spot patterns on the CPC website...

Screenshot_20200311-062925.jpg

On the off chance someone buys these I would refund jonesey’s cost of his recently acquired sample set as that wouldn’t feel right

Good move.

Thanks for the tag. I like the set. I don't need a tourney set. I don't need that many cash chips. I'm not interested in paying much above cost. I'm probably out.

.25 x 200
.50 x 200
$1 x 400
$5 x 500
$8 x 100
$20 x 100
$100 x 60

If split. I would entertain the below breakdown

100 x .50
200 x 1
250 x 5
50 x 8 (or all of those sexy fucking chips)
50 to 100 x 20
30 to 60 of the 100's

This break down still leaves one more playable, 1 table cash set. If your interested in a split. Tell me what your price would be. If you want me to make an offer, I'll do it at cost.

B

or, I almost perfectly split the cash set in half. Just offer to buy the other half?
It was a very kind split that actually makes sense for the 2nd person.

Wife has okayed next meetups in exchange for pausing the chips. Need to figure out what job and what country and house we’re all gonna be at here in 6 months.

That being said, might as well get an idea on price so I can see how she responds to, “if we buy this one, we never need to buy again!” PMing.

Obviously if Fink splits this off and sells me a one table set. He'll still have the opportunity to get them in play. He's only a couple of hours from me. Just saying

That being said, might as well get an idea on price so I can see how she responds to, “if we buy this one, we never need to buy again!” PMing.
Caution! That logic works exactly once... Do not try to re-use it on golf clubs or new skates in a year...

(Besides, you and I both know there is no forever set...)

That might be the stupidest thing I have ever seen posted lol.
Yeah, let me try, Hey hun you know what would really help alleviate some of your stress from work and be great for our 4 and 2 year olds continued development? Some good ol Pillage and Plunder!

Yeah, let me try, Hey hun you know what would really help alleviate some of your stress from work and be great for our 4 and 2 year olds continued development? Some good ol Pillage and Plunder!

Excellent. Sounds like your in for half.

To clarify, “retail” on the chip breakdown listed in the OP is basically right at $6000 give or take a few bucks either way ;)
Sorry, I didn't realise the tourney set was in there too. I was just thinking of the cash set. Think I missed a few barrels of those higher denoms too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom