History of Big Top Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

I will admit that I had no idea who Breon Peace was, and had to google it.

Then again, so did Babs.

IMG_5100.jpeg

Real talk, I hope @BarbaraBooey143 gets not only 100 years of bad luck, but 100 years of boils and an inability to pop them
WE HAVE DOWNLOADED THE EVIDENCE FROM THE PUBLIC FORUM. THESE FILES ARE KEPT IN A SAFE DEPOSIT BOX AND HIDDEN. THE EVIDENCE FROM THE PUBLIC FORUM. THAT REQUIRES NO LOGIN TO READ.

LETS HOPE BARBRA BOOGIE DOES NOT RELEASE THIS PUBLIC EVIDENCE TO THE PUBLIC FORUM. THE CHAOS IT WILL BRING... WE COULD NEVER RECOVER. WHEN I SEE THE SCREENSHOTS OF THE UPDOOTS AND HOT DOG SANDWICHES, WE WILL TURN ON EACH OTHER AND THE CHIP GESTAPO WILL KICK DOWN OUR DOORS. THIS PUBLIC EVIDENCE.

LETS HOPE BARBRA BOOGIE DOES NOT RELEASE THIS PUBLIC EVIDENCE TO THE PUBLIC FORUM. THE CHAOS IT WILL BRING... WE COULD NEVER RECOVER. WHEN I SEE THE SCREENSHOTS OF THE UPDOOTS AND HOT DOG SANDWICHES, WE WILL TURN ON EACH OTHER AND THE CHIP GESTAPO WILL KICK DOWN OUR DOORS. THIS PUBLIC EVIDENCE.
Josh, I need to see some gifs out of you…..you are slacking.

IMG_1875.gif

Fortunately, that's not how the law works. The scammers are liable, not me. However, I have downloaded all the evidence on this forum. If Paulson hired me as an expert, I'd happy consult for them.

Federal prosecutor here. I've actually prosecuted wire fraud and mail fraud and I will also say that this would probably be a low priority for most offices (I can't speak for the DOJ as a whole obviously). That being said, it would depend on the specific facts as to whether it even amounted to criminal fraud in the first place. I don't know what information was provided to GPI, but my guess is that as long as fraudulent licensing, forged documents, or bribery of an employee weren't used, it may not even amount to something criminal. It might be a civil suit, but then the question becomes, "Why would GPI want to make it public that their internal controls/security allowed this to happen?"
For the love of God I want to see the Daubert hearing where Babs has to prove his expertise. Can you post your CV for us Babs.

If you obtain property under false or fraudulent pretenses, you have committed wire and/or mail fraud and are subject to 20 years in federal prison and/or a fine not to exceed $250,000.
To obtain property means to obtain someone else property. It has to make damage to the owner. If false pretens leads to fair (same price as they would ask any other company) transaction that would not have been made, its not a scam, because there is no damage. Paulson probably made profit from it.

To obtain property means to obtain someone else property. It has to make damage to the owner. If false pretens leads to fair (same price as they would ask any other company) transaction that would not have been made, it’s not a scam, because there is no damage. Paulson probably made profit from it.
Pretty much - yes, lol.

BarbaraBoeey seems to have confused a “corporate policy” with the RICO statutes. Kinda like when the Halloween candy bowl says just take ONE and you take TWO!

cops robbers GIF

Pretty much - yes, lol.

BarbaraBoeey seems to have confused a “corporate policy” with the RICO statutes. Kinda like when the Halloween candy bowl says just take ONE and you take TWO!

cops robbers GIF
Shit. If they come after us on RICO charges.... We gotta start flushing chips down the toilet....

Does PCF have a LinkedIn group?
"I am elated to announce I'm joining the flippers! Timing and providence have brought this blessing onto me but I am going to chalk it up to hard work. Im #grateful."
Shit. If they come after us on RICO charges.... We gotta start flushing chips down the toilet....
"WHAT DID YOU DO, JOSH?! THAT WAS OUR NAGB! JOOOSHHH?!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom