History of Big Top Poker Chips (2 Viewers)

This thread is wonderful. Takes my mind off of what might be in the box.
Pure entertainment. Well, bad choice of the word pure...

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

I can't wait for your new TLC show where you get gastric bypass surgery and wash yourself with a hose in the front yard.
This coming from a guy that has a TikTok channel where he obsessively strokes his beard while cooing “it’s Britney, bitch” softly to a dilipadated drill press.

Don't be like bergs. You'll stretch out all your shirt necks that way. He's shaped like Big Ed.

View attachment 1292645
Nah, definitely be like Josh where you try to enjoy a nice relaxing moment on a park bench and people walk by and offer you half-eaten sandwiches because they think you’re homeless and malnourished.

PS. If that guy shoulder blocked you you’d wake up in Montana, and not the good part.

This coming from a guy that has a TikTok channel where he obsessively strokes his beard while cooing “it’s Britney, bitch” softly to a dilipadated drill press.
I've made 145k on advertising for pictures of my feet from that single video.

I lost it all on Keno tho.

Ruh-roh. Dude went radio silent…watch out for people in blue windbreakers knocking on your doors!

Do you work out of the EDNY Brooklyn office? Honest question. Would Breon Peace approve of you publicly representing yourself as an AUSA and mocking the idea that alleged 6 figure conspiracies would ever be prosecuted?

Do you work out of the EDNY Brooklyn office? Honest question. Would Breon Peace approve of you publicly representing yourself as an AUSA and mocking the idea that alleged 6 figure conspiracies would ever be prosecuted?
6 figures? You obviously don't know how much expendable income the east coast PCF'ers have. (Hint: It's more like 7)

Real talk, I hope @BarbaraBooey143 gets not only 100 years of bad luck, but 100 years of boils and an inability to pop them
I have downloaded all the evidence on this forum.

I have all the evidence in my possession if Paulson gives me a call.

I'd happily testify for free.

IMG_8517.gif

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. What, I’m not cool enough to be “publicly representing” myself as an AUSA out of the Southern District?!?

That cuts deep, Babs.

And I was just beginning to like you.

IMG_0593.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom