History of Big Top Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Barbarabooey’s lawyer……
IMG_1861.gif

Before I answer any more questions we need to discuss how you plan on paying my retainer.
Well, you see, @Josh Kifer has been secretly downloading all this evidence of egregious chip murder from the PCF forum, and he’s going to be hired as the star expert witness in blowing the lid off of…oh, never mind…I found a flaw in his diabolical plan: turns out,

(plot twist!)

he’s the murderer.

d7fa1d57-9373-4a85-b160-48512cfa1540.jpeg

@BarbaraBooey143 is getting lawyered so hard up in here. So hard.
When I saw him start running his mouth about this stuff, one of my first thoughts was:

"Isn't this forum full of lawyers? When are they going to show up and tear this fool a new orifice or five?"

It was worth the wait.

When I saw him start running his mouth about this stuff, one of my first thoughts was:

"Isn't this forum full of lawyers? When are they going to show up and tear this fool a new orifice or five?"

It was worth the wait.
I’m still waiting for him to search on Empress Star and then watch the bodies (well, body) hit the floor.

Live lookin at lalajerkyfly trying to physically make an argument…

nbc climbing GIF by 1st Look

You’re Jo in the Rounders of life.
There are few non-villain movie characters that I dislike as much as Jo in Rounders.

I read an article years ago that described her as Mike McD's "wet blanket girlfriend" and that phrase has stuck with me since.

What a miserable person. And Mike was a damned idiot giving her that envelope with $10K inside to give to Petrovsky.

She was hot. Counts for a lot. I’ve been trading on my hotness for years.
She looked okay to me for her first few seconds on screen. Then came the stupid, disingenuous questions.

Then: "So, instead of coming home, you went and played cards with some judge?" [insert nasty, judgmental facial expression]

Then: "What kind of job is that gonna be, Mike? Writing an opinion on high-stakes poker?" [another stupid facial expression]

I don't care if she's 100 times hotter than the hottest woman alive. After that smug, ignorant shit, I don't want to see her face ever again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom