High Stakes Poker Cheating (1 Viewer)

l33tf0b

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.pokernews.com/news/2023/12/mars-admits-cheating-poker-game-45038.htm
https://www.pokernews.com/news/2023/12/wesley-airball-accuse-mars-cheating-poker-games-45012.htm

Quick recap below done by Doug Polk but basically HCL players were cheated at private games in So Cal -- Irvine / Yorba Linda using marked cards and a mechanic.
Script can't get any better... looking forward to a Netflix documentary. Stuff out of the God of Gamblers chinese movies.

There's another youtube clip where Wesley has the cheater Mars on the phone and talks about Mafia / bloodshed. Don't wanna miss these gossips :D

I reside in So Cal for now so it hits home.

Lol, you don’t get to bring your own equipment to my games. Maybe if you want to do a magic trick, but nobody’s using anything but my cards and chips in my games. Can’t do much against a mechanic except watch carefully, but unvetted equipment is a no go.

Lol, you don’t get to bring your own equipment to my games. Maybe if you want to do a magic trick, but nobody’s using anything but my cards and chips in my games. Can’t do much against a mechanic except watch carefully, but unvetted equipment is a no go.
Yep. Will be the creed of most PCF hosts. As a non-host would be trickier to know who's providing.

The first time a neighbor played in my game he brought 2 decks of cards, I think they were just regular paper bicycle but I didn’t pay too close of attention. They were still sealed and I think he was just being nice and had no bad intentions, I’m sure theyre normal decks. He mentioned they were jumbo faces since he has trouble seeing the standard size. I thanked him kindly and put them aside with zero chance they’ll ever see the felt of my tables

Ok that's an absolute crazy story - Definitely have to be very careful and if something feels wrong don't play

It would be good for everyone to watch card magic and see how the tricks are done. Stacking is super easy and if the alcohol is flowing you can be cheated really fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom