• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine High End Water Cooled Gaming PC - EVGA 3080ti + Ryzen 5900x (1 Viewer)

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I recently built a new one and so I'm selling my water cooled rig. I'm a tinkerer by nature and having a water cooled PC means you can't mess around with hardware without major labor of draining and disassembly. Anywho for any of the PC folks who are into this stuff, this is a hell of a rig. Show stopper in both looks and performance. I built a 12900k + 3090 which out performs it so I decided to keep that. It's also air cooled so easier to work on. Here is the parts list:

GPU - EVGA FTW Ultra 3080 ti
CPU - Ryzen 5900x
Ram - T Force 4x8GB 4000mhz cl18
SSD - Inland 2 TB + Inland 512 GB
Motherboard - Asus B550 Gaming
Case - Lian Li 011 Mini
Fans - 9x Corsair QL 120's
PSU - EVGA 850w SFX
Radiators - Corsair 360mm + 240mm
Distro Plate - EKWB Distro
CPU Cooler - EKWB Velocity
GPU Cooler - EKWB Velocity
EKWB Nickel Back Plate
White Fittings with Hard Tubing
White PSU Sleeve Extensions
Corsair Command Pro Controller
Corsair Commander RBG Pro Node

Asking $4600 Local Pickup (Can potentially work out shipping)
090C0742-2E85-4999-97E6-62C8ADFFFF26.jpeg
AB4E4C72-6577-476A-8CE9-3349BA72AD13.jpeg
AF5B151D-D1EA-4A96-A62F-5680628F0254.jpeg
04CCA0F0-2168-4737-8BA4-EEB0EC1CCFC1.jpeg
1B34E5D8-A536-4EED-AB97-D9BD464F5B2D.jpeg

Damn this is sweet. I’m still rocking my build with a 1070 ti in it lol. Maybe time for an upgrade.

You mentioned the liquid cooling is a pain to work on/around. Once it is set up is there any maintenance you have to do or are you pretty much set?

Damn this is sweet. I’m still rocking my build with a 1070 ti in it lol. Maybe time for an upgrade.

You mentioned the liquid cooling is a pain to work on/around. Once it is set up is there any maintenance you have to do or are you pretty much set?
The only maintenance is draining the system every year and putting in fresh coolant. If you swap colors then you have to drain, flush, and swap coolant. It’s not awful but you get amazing temps, it’s very quiet and it looks amazing lol

ha wow. and here i am over here trying to decide if i can justify upgrading my GTX970.

A man of culture!
That's a hell of a SSF build. That case looks a bit deeper than standard to support the video card mount or is this specially done since it's a liquid cooled rig?

Shit I might. I’m guessing you can change that image? And LOL why did you pick that dude :( rip flame hashira
Akaza is the man lol. I felt bad that Rengoku but the bullet but doesn’t make the demon any less badass lol.

A man of culture!
That's a hell of a SSF build. That case looks a bit deeper than standard to support the video card mount or is this specially done since it's a liquid cooled rig?
Are you referring to the post #20 or the OG post? The case is a mini ITX but it can fit pretty much any orientation for the GPU. The water cooled rig is mounted traditionally and the new air cooled PC i built is mounted vertically using a special kit.

Bump, price adjusted to match the influx of GPU availability.

New Price $4100 local, + ship for US only though. Can't edit original post though.

Dropped to $3800 to reflect my pricing locally on FB marketplace.

Last drop otherwise she'll become a dedicated streaming rig alongside my current gaming PC. Also happy to take some poker chips in trade as well!

Just showed your rigs to my son. He said this one rocks and has great cable management.
Thanks! I pride myself on clean work and high end components, No cheap stuff or cost cutting on this baby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom