Hi, I present you my Le Paulson Noir chips set. (1 Viewer)

Panzudo

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Is a mix, but I don`t use to play cash... anyway, I got married and I don`t play a lot lately...

I bought it in 2010 (that year I won some money playing poker and it was a whim), haven`t use it a lot but I plan to use it more in the future. I would love to find the "ten" chips... but i know that are hard to find.

20150405_180245_zps13m8zbbq.jpg

20150405_180306_zpsdcdge35e.jpg

20150405_180436_zps6jcog0z0.jpg

20150405_180424_zps7ab0tvg6.jpg

20150405_180405_zpsq49g2dc8.jpg

Hope you like it !

Sweet set. I have always liked the progressive edges and filigree on these.

Very cool set my friend. That J5 inlay is so awesome.

I'm just TapaTalking

If you're looking for the 10's, I'm guessing this would be for collector reasons? I don't think a 10 chip would be needed (or play well) with this set in a tournament. :) Pointless. It's a perfect set as is.

I had a set of 300 total chips (denoms of 100, 500 and 1k) that I offloaded a number of years ago (and regret it). Beautiful chips

One of my favorite (maybe my favorite) hundos. Love the 1K too. I loved the 100 chip so much that I directly copied the spot and color combo for my custom hundo.

If you're looking for the 10's, I'm guessing this would be for collector reasons? I don't think a 10 chip would be needed (or play well) with this set in a tournament. :) Pointless. It's a perfect set as is.

I've heard this from a number of Europeans that I have dealt with. Im curious if 10 chips are more standard in Europe or if there is some reason they are desired over just using $5s?

I've heard this from a number of Europeans that I have dealt with. Im curious if 10 chips are more standard in Europe or if there is some reason they are desired over just using $5s?

Ya, it's just like playing $.25/.50 and having a $.50 chip. Pointless. As it's just as easy to toss in two quarters. And any betting will likely involve $1/$5 chips (and possibly a couple quarters).

And in tournament play, it's widely accepted that any denoms other than those that multiply by a factor of 4 or 5 are simply a waste. I personally feel the same mantra goes for cash sets too, but I know there are some people that have $10 chips in their sets (but it's more for personal taste, than for practicality).

For the OP, who's trying to find a $10 chip for their set, I'm hoping it's for collectability, as they've already self-identified that the chip is rare (hard to come by), which makes it even less practical.

Is for collectability reasons, I want to have all the diferents kinds

Awesome set you got there. What's the breakdown of each denom you have?

Awesome set you got there. What's the breakdown of each denom you have?

There were not plan, firstable I bought 500 from sidepot, then I found a guy selling 300 here in Spain including the sixty whites (for 150€ !!), so there is no planned breakdown.
Right now I`m trying to get the "tens" and "this is it".

I will take a final picture if I manage to buy them.

Thanks to all.

Arguably the most beautiful poker chips in the world. Please PM if you ever decide to sell

I think these are the ugliest poker chips ever made...and if you ever decide to sell them, just as an FYI, I buy ugly chips :)

Is a mix, but I don`t use to play cash... anyway, I got married and I don`t play a lot lately...

I bought it in 2010 (that year I won some money playing poker and it was a whim), haven`t use it a lot but I plan to use it more in the future. I would love to find the "ten" chips... but i know that are hard to find.

20150405_180245_zps13m8zbbq.jpg

20150405_180306_zpsdcdge35e.jpg

20150405_180436_zps6jcog0z0.jpg

20150405_180424_zps7ab0tvg6.jpg

20150405_180405_zpsq49g2dc8.jpg

Hope you like it !
love them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom