Hi from France (1 Viewer)

Ahhh, Montpellier -- nice city. Welcome!

We've spent too many pleasant evenings sitting at Grand Cafe Riche watching the break dancers and skaters on the Place... :cool

Ahhh, Montpellier -- nice city. Welcome!

We've spent too many pleasant evenings sitting at Grand Cafe Riche watching the break dancers and skaters on the Place... :cool
Ohhh nice !! Yes, there are a lot of break dancers on the "Place de la Comédie".
Did you travel in Hérault or did you just see Montpellier ?
;)

Ohhh nice !! Yes, there are a lot of break dancers on the "Place de la Comédie".
Did you travel in Hérault or did you just see Montpellier ?
;)
We've covered the coast from Marseille around to Perpignan pretty well, and then inland to Carcassonne, Toulouse, and Cahors (our favorite wine!). We haven't explored the Herault inland much since we usually travel by train, rather than driving.

A tennis player friend of ours here in Florida lived and worked in the wine business in Montpellier, but late last year he moved to Guerande.

About the only area of France we haven't really seen is the coastal area east of Marseille - Toulon, Cannes, and Nice. Some day! :cool

We've covered the coast from Marseille around to Perpignan pretty well, and then inland to Carcassonne, Toulouse, and Cahors (our favorite wine!). We haven't explored the Herault inland much since we usually travel by train, rather than driving.

A tennis player friend of ours here in Florida lived and worked in the wine business in Montpellier, but late last year he moved to Guerande.

About the only area of France we haven't really seen is the coastal area east of Marseille - Toulon, Cannes, and Nice. Some day! :cool
Ok, nice trip :tup:
South of France is beautiful, especially the "Pyrénées" (Hautes pyrénées is my favorite place :love:)

Your friend is/was a professional player ?

Ok, nice trip :tup:
South of France is beautiful, especially the "Pyrénées" (Hautes pyrénées is my favorite place :love:)

Your friend is/was a professional player ?
No, just an amateur, like us. He was a professional wine exporter, which is even better, so far as we are concerned. :cool

We have other French tennis-playing friends here in Florida who live most of the year in Auch, and we enjoyed the final stages of the Tour de France around Pau this year. It is a beautiful area, indeed.

We have other French tennis-playing friends here in Florida who live most of the year in Auch
:tup: my grandmother and my grandfather were born in the Gers and i know very well the city of Auch. I lived 4 years in this department and my mother still lives in Vic Fezensac (30kms from Auch)
The world is so small ! ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom