Hi (again) everyone! (1 Viewer)

jjabbb

Sitting Out
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been around the chip scene.

I'm sure no one remembers me since I was never REALLY active but I'm jjbcentral from CT. I've designed some GB chips, private chips, designed my own chips (I'm a graphic designer), been a part of GB's, found huge quantities of chips and helped the community get ahold of them, and bought and sold thousands of chips.
At the arm twisting of my new friend @Josh Kifer (thank you Josh!), I need some distraction from my personal life and I think this is the perfect place to get it. So I'm going to try to spend a little time here every day and post a family photo of what's left of my little collection in the next few days.

Looking forward to being distracted!

- Jason

I thought I would update this with my favorite chip related photo that I took. This was a good day (even though they backed out of the sale to sell them themselves).

full

Last edited:
I thought I would update this with my favorite chip related photo that I took. This was a good day (even though they backed out of the sale to sell them themselves).

full
Chipco Caribbean Classic Poker chips? I still have my set I think I bought from you on CT. These were in Florida I think.

Damn that's a huge (and beautiful) collection!
I wish it was mine. The people bought a storage locker and they were in it. The were for sale on craigslist and I went to buy them all. As I was there, they decided against selling them all to me but instead to sell them on their own. I helped them separate them and let the chip world know about them. I got a free primary set out of it and I think the secondary set for like $30 or something.
Chipco Caribbean Classic Poker chips? I still have my set I think I bought from you on CT. These were in Florida I think.
YEP!!!! And yep, in Florida. Nice set you got there!!!! I still have my 400pc primary (I think) set plus the custom add-ons from the GB on CT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom