Giveaway HEY NOOBS! Beakertwang's Epic 10,000th Post Epic Out-of-Context NOOB Giveaway! (1 Viewer)

Time for a quick bump.

Thanks for congrats from everyone! I really don't feel like it's much of an accomplishment. Anyone can hit that. You just need to have busy fingers. I've definitely received much more than I've given here. Everyone here is great. All I have to do is ask a questions, and it seems like dozens of you are willing to give me a handy link, or a chart, or even just drop a generous load of knowledge on me.

I especially want to thank @WedgeRock and @Josh Kifer teaching me your OOC ways. I have really blossomed under your gentle tutelage.

Time for a quick bump.

Thanks for congrats from everyone! I really don't feel like it's much of an accomplishment. Anyone can hit that. You just need to have busy fingers. I've definitely received much more than I've given here. Everyone here is great. All I have to do is ask a questions, and it seems like dozens of you are willing to give me a handy link, or a chart, or even just drop a generous load of knowledge on me.

I especially want to thank @WedgeRock and @Josh Kifer teaching me your OOC ways. I have really blossomed under your gentle tutelage.
We all grew and blossomed together. You have made me proud.....

Hmm I think I did it wrong originally, thought I had to quote from the OOC thread—that’s how much of a NOOB I am. Oh well. Maybe something else good will pop up.
You have my permission to try again to enter the contest.

Time for a quick bump.

The amount of things to quote out of context in this has me baffled

One of you will be very satisfied.

GetAttachmentThumbnail
From YOUR lips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom