Cancelled HERE IT IS! The RAREST half rack of Paulson THC chips you'll ever see in one place! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the advice of several people, I've lowered the starting bid to the absolute minimum. If the lot is still too big for one person to handle and doesn't sell as a whole then I'll be splitting it up to accommodate.

I'm not saying this is the rarest poker chip. Not by a long shot. I've heard of super rares in the $10k plus range. But what I'm saying is you won't find 50 of those in a lot. This is a lot of 50 rare chips. Hence the "rarest half rack". If you ran around and bought all the ones on eBay you'd have 6 chips total in various conditions and all but 1 are priced over the price per chip of this auction. I knew a lot of this size would be a problem. If i listed 5 chips at the same price per chip they'd be sold in minutes.

I don't think people took it literally (obviously there is no such thing as The rarest 1/2 rack).
I assumed it was just a "marketing" term.. I personally own a couple of 1/2 racks that are more rare than these.
Still curious how many of these were produced if anyone knows.
Either way, Ol' Blue Eyes was a rare talent - GLWS

I knew of someone who had 200 at one point but for all I know they could have been there opening night and bought all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom