Cancelled HERE IT IS! The RAREST half rack of Paulson THC chips you'll ever see in one place! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rare Limited Series 1994 Paulson THC Sinatra $10 Foxwoods chips.

Foxwoods put out Limited Edition chips for Frank Sinatra, opera legend Luciano Pavarotti and singers Tony Bennett and Paul Anka (the Anka chip is different than the rest) in 1994-1995.

Auction is for a half rack (50 chips) They are Mint, almost untouched, stored away in plastic baggies.

These list for $35-$40 each, (when you can find them. and condition is questionable)

I'm starting the auction at $1250. No reserve.

I auctioned a single chip a few weeks ago that went for $36 and the buyer ended up taking several chips.

This stash was a legit once in a lifetime "barn find" on these 25 year old untouched Paulsons. I can all but guarantee you'll never find a barrel, let alone half rack of these anywhere in any condition. Ever. These are basically only touched to put into baggies.

I'm not sure if there are any big collectors here and I think you'd be crazy to play with these so we'll see what happens. The lot may be too big.
If that's the case then I'll consider breaking it into 2 barrels and 10 loosies. Again, we'll see.

Here's an article that mentions them:

https://www.norwichbulletin.com/art...KPiddM2dheWLvhsj25fkVlNPPcZVPL5tE4y2wO3iMEfg8

RULES

STARTING BID: $1250
Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 9:00PM, Eastern Standard Time, Friday, February 22, 2019 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
Edited posts will be voided.
I reserve the right to: I) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; II) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.

Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping via USPS
Payment Terms: PayPal F&F

GOOD LUCK!

GLWS If you decide to split, I would love a single chip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom