• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine HERCULES Chairs for $22 with Prime Shipping! (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this and will snag a few more before my Halloween tournament. They are normally $33 or more each with Prime, or require a 50-minimum purchase to get free shipping from wholesalers.

Get this deal while it's hot!

chair.jpg

The deal seems to be for the blue color only... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0157JIBR2/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Ordered 1 to see what they are like. If they are around when(and if) I get my Christmas bonus maybe I'll round up to 10. Gonna need up to 10 more chairs for MiM anyway...

Just saw this. I have 9 padded chairs. Last dude gets a metal folding chair lol. If I really like it I might order a few more. I rarely have two tables going though.

I saw this link when you posted it before. Are these anything special, or is this just the right price for a folding chair?

I saw this link when you posted it before. Are these anything special, or is this just the right price for a folding chair?

Normally $30-$40 from most other retailers... and the 3" padded seat is better than anything you'll find from Costco, and better than any metal folding chair on Craigslist.

So in short, yes, it's one of the better "bang for your buck" options out there, especially when you factor in the Prime shipping (assuming you're an Amazon Prime member).

I saw Costco had some new fold up chairs in crates a week back, near the front door. They'll probably go on display in the next few weeks. Keep an eye out. I will take a photo next time I go.

The link in the OP is back to $35 per chair, but I just found this link is $22...

https://www.amazon.com/HERCULES-Premium-Curved-Upholstered-Folding/dp/B006O6NFPG/ref=sr_1_5?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1488484648&sr=1-5&keywords=hercules+chair&th=1

Both are by Flash Furniture, and Shipped/Sold by Amazon. Weird.

I bought

I posted in another post that I picked up 10 of these. I think they are the best for the money. I went to a warehouse and looked at and tried nearly 100 different ones. For $22 each, it was a no brainer for comfort and sturdiness.

I got one of these when he first posted it and I really like it. If I didn't already have 30 of the $15 pizzeria style chairs I would definitely get more.

I also bought 10 of these. They're very well made with excellent thick padding that holds up throughout the night. I bought them for my 2nd table, but have had some players even prefer them over my Gasser chairs on the main game. These are a great buy!

Thanks @justsomedude
I just ordered 8 :)
I currently only have 8 of the Costco chairs.....and they are "ok", but these have much better padding
nitzilla

For those who have/buy these, I'm interested in feedback regarding seat depth. I almost pulled the trigger on these at about $26 a pop, but went with non-folding banquet chairs (same brand and color upholstery) at around $29 each due to some reviews saying the seats were too shallow.

For those who have/buy these, I'm interested in feedback regarding seat depth. I almost pulled the trigger on these at about $26 a pop, but went with non-folding banquet chairs (same brand and color upholstery) at around $29 each due to some reviews saying the seats were too shallow.
I read that' Those reviewers should be required to report their butt specs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom