Help with murdering (1 Viewer)

Percy7

Flush
Reaction score
New chipper. Wondering if anyone here murders chips for a fee. I have Parkinson’s and the videos I have watched assured me I wouldn’t be able to do this. (Yes I already know I’m a dumbass for taking up this hobby). I’m counting on my daughter to relabel them but she’s only 9 so murdering seems out of the question for her.
Thanks all.

New chipper. Wondering if anyone here murders chips for a fee. I have Parkinson’s and the videos I have watched assured me I wouldn’t be able to do this. (Yes I already know I’m a dumbass for taking up this hobby). I’m counting on my daughter to relabel them but she’s only 9 so murdering seems out of the question for her.
Thanks all.
Hey. PM me. I'll even work with ya on the price to make sure you get what ya need done, if it's doable.

Might depend on what you mean by "murdering." I've come to realize that a lot of folks use the term interchangeably with both milling and inlay removal, which is technically not correct, I think.

I believe murder is the process of inlay removal, which can be manually, preserving the existing recess in the chip. Or, by machine, which creates a new, usually overlapping recess, and also takes out the existing inlay with it.

I believe Josh only does milling and machine-inlay removal.

Might depend on what you mean by "murdering." I've come to realize that a lot of folks use the term interchangeably with both milling and inlay removal, which is technically not correct, I think.

I believe murder is the process of inlay removal, which can be manually, preserving the existing recess in the chip. Or, by machine, which creates a new, usually overlapping recess, and also takes out the existing inlay with it.

I believe Josh only does milling and machine-inlay removal.
Thank you for the clarification I’m considering relabeling

Thanks all.
Can't imagine asking my 9 year old to apply a bunch of labels. If you need some help with this, let me know.

Dave

Last edited:
They should be able to take a thin unlaminated label quite easily from what Ive read and seen.

@jr8719 has experience overlabelling. Maybe he can provide more info.

Below is an example of some overlabelled chips.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/300-faux-jack-5s-overlabeled-lagranges.54729/
Yeah, I've overlabelled JACKs in the past and it's a really easy way to go about things. Like @davislane said, thin unlaminated FTW:

IMG_20190913_000531.jpg

Sooo I actually just completed a relabel project. Sounds like you might already be working something out with kifer but if you wanna meet a local member I may be willing to help. I'd like to think I got pretty decent at it after 100 murders.
20210420_130525.jpg
20210420_002212.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom