Help with First CPC Design (1 Viewer)

InstinctPro

High Hand
Reaction score
So I decided to make a design for an idea I have for some custom chips from CPC. I really would like some opinions on maybe colors that would work better, or maybe even a different mold. I personally like them as a start but some help/feedback from people that know much more about this than me would be appreciated. I also have an idea for the inlay design but need a designer that can help with that as well. My ideas for the denominations were $0.25(White), $1(Blue), $5(Red), $25(Green). I kinda wanted the base of the chips to be dark but then the edge spots would be colorful.

Attachments

• 0df7e0c1-32a4-4aea-ba02-97bc05df088f.png
    0df7e0c1-32a4-4aea-ba02-97bc05df088f.png
    320.2 KB · Views: 208
Some design tool tips:

Save each chip as a new chip then you can have them altogether in one pic. Also change the background color to something more neutral. Grey works well.

Also add an inlay, even the generic one in the design tool. Chips look much different when you see all the clay vs with an inlay.

Some design tool tips:

Save each chip as a new chip then you can have them altogether in one pic. Also change the background color to something more neutral. Grey works well.

Also add an inlay, even the generic one in the design tool. Chips look much different when you see all the clay vs with an inlay.
Thanks, edited. Also, know anyone I can go to for an inlay design?

I would try to get more contrast between the different base colors. Dark blue/dark green/black are all really dark colors. I would also try to get even more contrast with the spot colors. Peach or arc yellow together with dg pink would be great on the black chip for example

Definitely get a color sample set

So I decided to make a design for an idea I have for some custom chips from CPC. I really would like some opinions on maybe colors that would work better, or maybe even a different mold. I personally like them as a start but some help/feedback from people that know much more about this than me would be appreciated. I also have an idea for the inlay design but need a designer that can help with that as well. My ideas for the denominations were $0.25(White), $1(Blue), $5(Red), $25(Green). I kinda wanted the base of the chips to be dark but then the edge spots would be colorful.
These are cool, I dig the colors. I am in the same boat of trying to pick colors (too many fucking options lol). How did you stack these chips in one pic? I can only get one chip in the design tool

Also get mold samples, shuffle stacks of the ones you like, as they all feel different.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom