Help with designing first custom inlay- Italian theme (2 Viewers)

Update. Thank you @MoscowRadio for all of your help with the inlay ideas. I am really trying not to rush this set and @MoscowRadio has done such a great job with inlay ideas that I need some forum feedback. Check out some of our “Quinta Strada” ideas below and let me know your favs. Suggestions and random ideas totally welcome.

Thoughts??????

I like the white background, big blue horsehead facing left, red denom. Although I think you'll need to shrink the text a tad and shift the horsehead up in order to give a little more room for your denom text, which might also need to shrink a tad.

I like the white background, big blue horsehead facing left, red denom. Although I think you'll need to shrink the text a tad and shift the horsehead up in order to give a little more room for your denom text, which might also need to shrink a tad.
Nice, this is actually my favorite as well. Thanks for the suggestions. A question that I have is whether to keep the head blue on all chips or match base color. Also, do I keep same inlay on both sides or not?

a) Whether to match the colour of the horse head to the colour of the chip can probably best be determined when you finalize your inlay(s) and then mock them all up to compare. It's a guessing game at this point.

b) Whether to use the same inlay or different inlays for either side of the chip comes down to if you have a single overriding favourite inlay, or you really can't choose between two favourites at the end. Or unless you try to use too many graphic/text elements on a single inlay, which is not the case here so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom