Help with Cycling Themed CPC Set (3 Viewers)

I prefer the retro lavender version of the T500. That is a great color, but there is not as much contrast. Tough call.

This is where I'm at too. I like the contrast the lavender brings, but I think the retro lavender keeps it truer to the Pink Giro d'Italia jersey.

Not sure I'd go for blood doping as the t100 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Plus it's probably still a bit too close to the pink chip

Haha, that never even entered my mind! The Yellow, Pink and Red jerseys are really the main three (leaders jerseys for each of the Grand Tours, the biggest tours of the year). I wouldn't normally put so much red into a T100, but I thought adding the Maroon to it made it dark enough to pass. Even considered black as well.

Any suggestions on how you might do it so as to allow for a red and pink chip in that line-up?

Great idea for a sport inspired set (especially as I used to watch the Tour de France regularly in the early 2000's) ... I'd go with Peloton Poker Club

Been a bit slow to work on this project with all that's been going on in the past several months, but I received an update recently and so here's where we're at in terms of inlay options:

- Realizing how little I play tournaments, I'm thinking that I'll ultimately make this into a cash set.
- The pink highlights on the inlay would be adapted to match the respective chip denomination.

THOUGHTS?

1593365960920.png

Other denominations and edge spots, geared towards Cash set now:

- grey or white w/ spots would serve as $100.

- Open to suggestions!

1593366120991.png

I like #1 with the obvoius climb and mountains in the background. I prefer the font from #3, though.
Thanks! 1 & 3 are actually the versions I find the best. Something is still off though imo, and I can’t quite put my finger on it.

After a bit of reflection, I almost wonder if reducing the amount of artwork and trying to implement some sort of colour match fading (ala the amazing Motswari CPC cash set from @Perthmike) wouldn’t be a better direction to go in.

Any additional feedback most welcome!

There could also be some perspective on the contrast-color matching from #3, where the color ocfthe mountains is more or less the negative of the chip base color. Could that be possible on the other denominations? I still prefer the steeper climb from #1.

I like the pink color matched mountains and the rider going up hill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom