Help with Custom Godzilla Chips! (1 Viewer)

MrBryson94

Reaction score
Hello! I am on the search for a custom set of Godzilla Chips! Specifically, I am looking for a design that will go on ceramic chips, so it can take up the total face of the chip! I am planning on ordering through BRPROPOKER. Their quality is amazing! Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I am open to design ideas! I do have a few requirements for the design, but like i mentioned I am very open to design ideas!

1. Cash game set with cent and dollar denominations. $0.25 $1 $5 $25
2. Distinct color contrast that can be seen from opposite ends of the table.
3. No edge spots, but side details could be welcomed if cool.
4. Four distinctive designs featuring either 4 different Godzillas for each denomination OR one chip featuring Godzilla and the other three with 3 of his enemies or allies. (Mothra, Rodan, King Ghidorah, etcetera)

Thank you for your time reading my post! I created this account specifically for this request! John Hobby from YouTube turned me onto the suggestion for help from this community!

Don't know why I didn't think of this after 15 years of collecting. LOL But here's some ideas.

- If you're going full body, I would look into the SD (Super Deformed) versions with bigger heads and more clean, cut lines. This will show up better on the chips. I heard that you can have someone design each character file for like $30-40 each. @Machine can chime in.

1656382541844.png

- Here's what I would do for denominations:

Pink quarters - Mothra
Blue $1 - Mecha Godzilla
Yellow $5 - King Ghidorah
Green $25 or Black $20 - Godzilla
And if you want to do a Hundo - Purple Hedorah $100 would be awesome!

- If you're worried about not seeing the denominations or if the denomination would be too large and block out the pictures, you can do the obverse in the character's weapon like Godzilla's blue atomic breath with a large $25 or $20.

Good luck and love to see how this progresses.

Don't know why I didn't think of this after 15 years of collecting. LOL But here's some ideas.

- If you're going full body, I would look into the SD (Super Deformed) versions with bigger heads and more clean, cut lines. This will show up better on the chips. I heard that you can have someone design each character file for like $30-40 each. @Machine can chime in.

View attachment 939619

Pink quarters - Mothra
Blue $1 - Mecha Godzilla

- If you're worried about not seeing the denominations or if the denomination would be too large and block out the pictures, you can do the obverse in the character's weapon like Godzilla's blue atomic breath with a large $25 or $20.

Those are great suggestions! I never considered the SD look! I was thinking more in the "simple pop art" look, but this could work too! This is exactly why I posted! To get other ideas and possible designs! Thank you!

Hey there! Love this idea for a set, very cool.
I can help with the artwork for BRPro, I've worked with quite a few folks ordering through them for ceramics.
Creating each character may require some luck on Google or other help as mentioned above. But creating the chip designs, colours, patterns etc I can help with.
Drop me a PM if you want explore options :cool

Last edited:

View attachment 939619

Pink quarters - Mothra
Blue $1 - Mecha Godzilla

I found a guy on Fiverr that does great work, has published comic books and has several styles as well as is great to work with.
I've done two set, a large set and a smaller set with BR Pro in this manner.

20211013_130952-jpg.858884

Obviously I think this is a good idea! I'm not a fan of SD animated kaiju. But I wouldn't knock it too badly as the idea for this character really appeals to me, KingZILLA :). If you do a BOUNTY chip you MUST use the Oxygen destroyer device from the '54 movie. I like the idea of using just one Godzilla and the other denoms being other characters. I'd put the big guy on my workhorse chip (the one most used on the table) OR on my highest denom chip (High value but rarely seen). IF you don't have an absolute favorite version of Godzilla, I'd either use the original '54 or the modern kick ass rendering used in the most recent American produced films.
Good luck with your project, I'll be following this! :tup:

Last edited:
Noooo. I wouldn't be interested in anything having to do with Godzilla :wtf:
Just a sample. By the way, I'm selling a few as well.

Attachments

• Col7.jpg
    Col7.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Col8.jpg
    Col8.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Col9.jpg
    Col9.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Col14.jpg
    Col14.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Col10.jpg
    Col10.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 46

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom