SOLD Help me fund my new man cave. 400 Chip BTP Tourney Set - Now Being Split (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play with a few of those guys. It’s a different game they play for sure. To keep up, I replaced most of my irons with hybrids (up thru the 8 iron) - yes, I play with a 7 and 8 hybrid. Don’t laugh - I Picked up about 15 yards on each club compared to my irons (but I do lose the ability to work the ball a bit). Gotta use technology to keep up with the young folks out there!! Haha. Sorry to derail the thread...... now back to the regularly scheduled program ........
I use a 3 and 5 hybrid, I can hit the 6 and up fairly decent but I still got a loooooong way to go.

Believe me. It ain’t easy to find with a regular shaft either. Only senior and ladies shafts. Haha.
The reviews of these are amazing. Cleveland HB Launchers. Full set of hybrids.

26BF4697-51A1-408E-A511-CDE74C774FCC.jpeg

The reviews of these are amazing. Cleveland HB Launchers. Full set of hybrids.

View attachment 572601
Awesome! a guy I play with regularly uses these. Given how easy hybrids are to hit compared to irons, I don’t know why amateurs use irons. I went from a 13 index to an 8 index after I switched to hybrids. I only have the 9 iron in the bag now, which I basically consider a 5 wedge.

I have a set of the Callaway Big Bertha B21s from 2020 and the latest Taylormade Sim Max OS for when my simulator is done.
I would love to get a simulator in my house. They are awesome. Can’t wait to see pics from u when yours is done!

Bump. If you have Mint PCA sec $5s also willing to trade some stuff for a rack of those bad boys.

Is it the bear claw edge spots that make these “it”?

Is it the bear claw edge spots that make these “it”?
Bearclaws, 43mm mint IHC, secret NAGBGB, great colors, fun inlay (though that last point some might argue on...)

Lots of reasons why these are so sought after, though I suspect the biggest reason is that they're 43mm IHC chips that are available in quantity.

Bearclaws, 43mm mint IHC, secret NAGBGB, great colors, fun inlay (though that last point some might argue on...)

Lots of reasons why these are so sought after, though I suspect the biggest reason is that they're 43mm IHC chips that are available in quantity.
Ah, didn’t know they were 43mm. Well, GLWS!

Bumpadoo. 80 chips claimed in splits so far. Once 200 or so are dibbed I'll proceed with splits.

100 chips dibbed. If another 100 get claimed I will proceed with breaking up the set and splitting.

So I already have a Skytrak with a 4x7 fiberbuilt studio hitting mat. Once my space is finished being built ill take measurements and go with a Carl's Pro Enclosure and foe the projector im going Optoma 1090HDR.
just bought the skytrak. waiting on my mat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom