Trade Help me fill this absurd rack: HSI 25k primary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyTIVA

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I am looking for 14 HSI 25k primaries to fill in this vanity rack I’ve collected. The following is a good chunk of what I have to offer in trade. I am only interested in trading for HSI 25ks or the few other things in my sig. I also have additional things like a rack of Jack Cinci $2s, mint HSI $5, a 1700+ chip CDI 05 set, and a rack of BTP $1 that I’m really not looking to offload but if the right deal comes through...

Last 2 points then pics
- I prefer to trade for several of these at a time; if I have to buy or trade for a whole barrel I’m totally fine with that too
- If my chip offerings are unworthy (I’ve only been here 4 months) I’m also offering cash- $75 each

1631247121063.jpeg

What I’m offering:

1631247174792.jpeg

1631247205545.jpeg

1631247362478.jpeg

Not your part of Cali dude. Thunder Hill is like a 3 hour drive with no traffic for me. But we can def work something out. PM me. I got more booze than chips. 4 chips gets you a bottle of King George or Ace of Spades if you want.

Not your part of Cali dude. Thunder Hill is like a 3 hour drive with no traffic for me. But we can def work something out. PM me. I got more booze than chips. 4 chips gets you a bottle of King George or Ace of Spades if you want.
U mean thunder valley? I open that place for poker tourneys.

Thunder Hill the lesser known Thunder entity that is a humble race track between Sac and Redding.

I am looking for 14 HSI 25k primaries to fill in this vanity rack I’ve collected. The following is a good chunk of what I have to offer in trade. I am only interested in trading for HSI 25ks or the few other things in my sig. I also have additional things like a rack of Jack Cinci $2s, mint HSI $5, a 1700+ chip CDI 05 set, and a rack of BTP $1 that I’m really not looking to offload but if the right deal comes through...

Last 2 points then pics
- I prefer to trade for several of these at a time; if I have to buy or trade for a whole barrel I’m totally fine with that too
- If my chip offerings are unworthy (I’ve only been here 4 months) I’m also offering cash- $75 each

View attachment 774205

What I’m offering:

View attachment 774206

View attachment 774207

View attachment 774208
Nice looking collection that is #jealous

I got an extra I could trade…but yeah, having trouble deciding what I’d trade for…

So here's an ignorant question for a free hump: when you have liquor like that, is it drinking whiskey or lookin' at whiskey? Would it be crazy to break open that bottle and drink it? I'm not a big drinker, but I love a good scotch or whiskey once in a while and reading that description makes me want to drink that. Lol Are bottles like that used like a lot of people use poker chips; wouldn't dare play with them and in all reality just waiting around to trade them for something else? Or does the person who trades for that bottle open it up and taste it?

Depends on the occasion. The real answer is I have both. I’m not much of a drinker so opening something rare is just going to oxidize it (albeit slowly) and removes it as a gift option. It also depends on the company. Having a bunch of kids over who won’t be able to appreciate a whiskey of the year more than a $30 Glenmorangie kinda ruins the experience.

I normally freely offer Blue Label and Dom at my house. Anyone with a higher level palette I offer King George and Glenmorangie Signet to. But if the game I’m hosting is 25/50 cent blinds and $20 buy in it doesn’t make much sense for me to freely offer stuff that would be like $100 a pour in a bar.

Similar to where or when you wear your nice watch and where you choose to drive or avoid in your car with low ground clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom