Cancelled Help Me Complete My Vintage Comet Inlay Set (need Red & Yellow) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerDogDoc

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
D61D3DA3-44B9-4A90-BDBD-110741312F2D.jpegD575B781-8A0A-4B07-90AC-912091753B0C.jpeg
UPDATED POST
This my be another pipe dream that’s never realized, but a guy has gotta try, right?
I’m so close to completing my set! I just need a few more chips!… see details below.

I’m on a vintage chip craving and need some more of these vintage Paranoid / Burt Co-style “comet” chips to complete a playable set for my monthly home cash game.

Pretty typical 39 mm wide x 3 mm thick with FLAT/SQUARE edges

Color matching and thickness has been a bear and I’ve already bought everything that is reasonably priced off eBay and other online sellers to try and piece it together. BTW, I now have plenty of mismatched chips to sell to help recoup some of my costs

Here’s what I’m still needing (see pic)…

… if you have some of these colors to sell, please post a new message here and send me a private message… larger lots are preferred to try and keep shipping and per chip costs under control:
True Red x 60
Deep Yellow x 60

Forest Green
Chocolate Brown
Tan / Beige - this has been the trickiest to closely match in color and thickness

PS. I don’t care which way the comets “rotate”

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have some of these in route here. I don’t think many match your colors except 7 of the tan. I’ll forward a pic when they arrive and maybe we can swap some.

View attachment 807949 View attachment 807967

This my be another pipe dream that’s never realized, but a guy has gotta try, right?

I’m on a vintage chip craving and need some more of these vintage Paranoid / Burt Co-style “comet” chips to complete a playable set for my monthly home cash game.

Pretty typical 39 mm wide x 3 mm thick with FLAT edges

Color matching and thickness has been a bear and I’ve already bought everything that is reasonably priced off eBay and other online sellers to try and piece it together. BTW, I now have plenty of mismatched chips to sell to help recoup some of my costs

Here’s what I’m still needing (see pic)… if you have some to sell, please send me a message… larger lots are preferred to try and keep shipping and per chip costs under control:
True Red
Forest Green
Chocolate Brown
Tan / Beige
- this has been the trickiest to closely match in color and thickness

PS. I don’t care which way the comets “rotate”

Thanks!
I finally located some of the Chocolate Brown comet chips - square edged . Will send you
photos shortly !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom