Help identifying

domus_ludorum

Reaction score
Hi,

I acquired some poker chip blanks many years ago (at least 15) for a project that I never got around to. Fast forward to Covid-lockdown and I thought I would dig the chips out and use them to make some Victory Banners for a boardame I play - 'C&C: Napoleonics' - they will double as poker chips as well. I had five colours that mapped neatly to the five main nations involved - Blue/France, Red/British, Green/Russian, Black/Prussia and White/Austria. But that left the Spanish (yellow) with no chips. I cannot remember from where I got the chips or what they were called. Does anyone know what they are/were and anywhere I might pick up some matching blank yellow poker chips - examples of the other colours pictured below (there is a black one as well, which for some reason missed the photocal)l. They weigh 11.5gms and are 40mm diameter. Thanks
Poker Chips.jpg

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know there's Brybelly branded slugged plastic chips out there with Aces and Kings (pair of each) imprinted on the rim with some printed suits, but somehow I doubt they're closely related. Anybody know if RT Plastics did stuff like this back in the day?

Top Bottom