Hello... (1 Viewer)

dbertheau

Two Pair
Reaction score
Been poking around here for two or three weeks...learning more than I thought possible!

Main goal initially was to add to my current cash set; but, have made little progress on the initial goal and instead purchased two tournament sets and another cash set from you folks!

Looking forward to continued learning from you all...

Dave

Cyrstal Park Chips
P1150052.jpg

Caribbean Classic Chips
P1150047.jpg

Poker Room
P1150048.jpg

P1150049.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! You must now post pr0n of your purchases. ;)

Welcome to Poker Chip Forum!

Welcome, that Rounders set looks like it'll be worth the wait....I really think I'm going to be kicking myself a year from now for not getting those, they just came up at the wrong time as I'm about to send off the money for the CPS GB from ~2 years ago....

Hold on to that wallet! ;)
nitzilla

Welcome, that Rounders set looks like it'll be worth the wait....I really think I'm going to be kicking myself a year from now for not getting those, they just came up at the wrong time as I'm about to send off the money for the CPS GB from ~2 years ago....

Hold on to that wallet! ;)
nitzilla
Oh geeze...two years! I paid in full thinking chips would be sent out in the April/May timeframe. Learned another thing here!

The Rounders purchase is one worth checking in for. Nice way to start out.

Oh geeze...two years! I paid in full thinking chips would be sent out in the April/May timeframe. Learned another thing here!

I don't think the Rounders order will be a two year saga like the CPS group buy has turned into. You may very well have it in May.

Welcome to the forum. I too am a new guy and have found out quickly that poker chips buy and sell like hotcakes around here. Small hotcakes with printing on them but hotcakes none the less.

Hmmmm... I am thinking a custom set of food themed poker chips might be just the ticket. I'll see your fries and raise you a pork chop.

Sorry for the confusion....you should see your chips sooner than the CPS GB, the "2 years" was for the CPS GB that has a long and complicated history.

So Rounders chips should be here much faster and they look great!

nitzilla

No worries...thanks for the follow-up.

Dave

Sorry for the confusion....you should see your chips sooner than the CPS GB, the "2 years" was for the CPS GB that has a long and complicated history.

So Rounders chips should be here much faster and they look great!

nitzilla

Dave -- where the heck did you find those $500 CP's? Dammit, I missed those... :) Very nice collection!

Dave -- where the heck did you find those $500 CP's? Dammit, I missed those... :) Very nice collection!

About 12 years ago I bought 1,000 Crystal Park Chips for $750! I didn't realize then what I was buying...should have bought more than 50 each of the $100 and $500 chips.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Nice room. I love your table.

Thanks...last weekend I replaced the original cloth with the speed cloth...really like it.

Last edited:
Woaah, the Crystal Park CG set is awesome, best one I've ever seen.
Thanks for sharing this :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom