Hello PCF (1 Viewer)

Hello and welcome to the community! There are lots of chips to chose from here. Spend money now, figure out how you will use them later!

Welcome! You probably already heard the mantra "Get Samples!!"

What kind of chips are you looking for?
Looking for a cash set suitable for 1/2 up to 2/5. Considering some different options. Have around a little over 1k budget. Thinking of going the Apache route and maybe get the china dunes. Ordered a sample last week!

Welcome to the PCF. People like me go to Apache for China Dunes. People with your budget can do something a whole lot better. Take your time.

Apache is a class act, and their China Clays (CC) are definitely an upgrade from dice chips or similar, but $1K could land you some real beauties on here.

Welcome to the PCF. People like me go to Apache for China Dunes. People with your budget can do something a whole lot better. Take your time.

Apache is a class act, and their China Clays (CC) are definitely an upgrade from dice chips or similar, but $1K could land you some real beauties on here.
I appreciate the advice. I really like the dunes designs so I’m thinking of starting there. Then if I see something I really like I can always get a second set if I’d like. Apaches seem easier to fill out a full set of than a lot of other options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom