Hello from Virginia (1 Viewer)

Roanoke / Salem area.

my old chip set is from 2005-2006. Right after chris moneymaker won the wsop in 2004.

Attachments

• A03A4689-0739-4640-8E00-7C4BE71D5DB4.jpeg
    A03A4689-0739-4640-8E00-7C4BE71D5DB4.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 8CAB45A2-ED37-4878-B99F-2B16E6372B4A.jpeg
    8CAB45A2-ED37-4878-B99F-2B16E6372B4A.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 151
Welcome to the forum @Muddshark, with that user name I am sure you will fit in with the VA squad!! Did you ever sell that set on eBay? I know many members myself included must have looked at it 100 times!! Either way hope you are looking to continue you chipping journey here with the rest of us! Any plans for the future? Sets you have your eyes on? If you ever have any questions or ways we could assist please track out and ask! We have an awesome group of chippers around the mid east coast area and really awesome times before covid struck when we all get together!

Maryland Chipper Ben

Roanoke / Salem area.

my old chip set is from 2005-2006. Right after chris moneymaker won the wsop in 2004.
Welcome to the forum. Not that I have a photographic memory, but your set looked unique & really familiar. Looks like you sold it last month on eBay? Lots of replacement options around here! Enjoy.

This
Especially if your game grows or your friends buddies start coming. No on touches bank, cards, or chips but you
Thanx for all the nice welcomes....

The guy on eBay that bought the set, never paid.

I’ve seen some nice chip sets here, I thought I had something good, lol.

nothing wrong with your set, you started with ceramics, that's a step most people move to when they first start.

Welcome to the forum @Muddshark, with that user name I am sure you will fit in with the VA squad!! Did you ever sell that set on eBay? I know many members myself included must have looked at it 100 times!! Either way hope you are looking to continue you chipping journey here with the rest of us! Any plans for the future? Sets you have your eyes on? If you ever have any questions or ways we could assist please track out and ask! We have an awesome group of chippers around the mid east coast area and really awesome times before covid struck when we all get together!

Maryland Chipper Ben
I’m not a collector of poker chips but I am a poker player, and if y’all seen them a 100 times on eBay, selling them in here will be near impossible. (I’m guessing) hope y’all don’t mind me lurking around, hell I might learn something. lol

I’m not a collector of poker chips but I am a poker player, and if y’all seen them a 100 times on eBay, selling them in here will be near impossible. (I’m guessing) hope y’all don’t mind me lurking around, hell I might learn something. lol
Doesn't mean they won't sell buddy!! They are very nice!! Nothing wrong with giving it a shot!! Hope you do stick around, even c ok me play poker sometime in the fredricksburg area! I know it's a bit of a drive but awesome times and lots of quality competition. We are about 3 hours north without traffic and always make the drive!!

Lots to learn on the forum other than chips!! Shoot me a PM if you ever have any questions about anything. I don't mind helping at all!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom