Hello from TX (1 Viewer)

Thanks everyone! I’m excited to be part of this and look forward more to engaging with the community.

Hello and welcome!

If you're serious, invest in a good table first.
I plan to do that eventually. I want to start off with a quality topper first. I’m hoping I can find the PCF official topper restocked again. When I do get a table I’ve been considering a Gorilla Gaming home table.

Personally, mostly a home game with good friends inside the loop, but I’m trying to find something more regularly out closer to me in Cypress. Buddy of mine plays at Legends, TCH, and Prime though.
Oh nice. Home games are fun. I haven’t tried any local card houses. I do enjoy going to Vegas for a 1/2 at the MGM Grand though. I want to try other rooms like the Venetian and Aria. But MGM is a pretty friendly casual place to play. I think the closest place to you in Cypress is 101 Poker Club in Katy.

Reactions: mho
Oh nice. Home games are fun. I haven’t tried any local card houses. I do enjoy going to Vegas for a 1/2 at the MGM Grand though. I want to try other rooms like the Venetian and Aria. But MGM is a pretty friendly casual place to play. I think the closest place to you in Cypress is 101 Poker Club in Katy.
Doghouse is close too!

Welcome from Richmond, TX. Personally I only play home games - card clubs seem like too much work!
Thanks! Richmond is definitely growing. I don’t know too much about the house fees and seat rental charges for each place. It’s like there’s a rake, but indirectly.

I’m excited to be part of all this community. I’ll definitely post pics of my chip set when I order them later this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom