Hello from Texas (2 Viewers)

peteysworld

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Been a member for awhile but just now finding the time to get my account set up and get more involved. Excited to join the community and build a new collection of cash game chips. I used to have a set of BCC Grand Island which will probably forever be my favorite chips. Unfortunately mine were thrown away in a breakup years ago. Curious if anyone has seen those circulate from time to time? Also would be curious on BCC vs Paulson vs other comparisons / preferences. Thanks! Looking forward to rebuilding my chip collection.

Hello and welcome to the community! That stinks that you lost a set like that in the past. Good luck in building all your future sets on down the road. Hopefully you can create a new all time favorite set!

Thanks!

“You know how the saying goes, in the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the eff’ing rake.”

Edward Norton, Rounders
What saying? There’s no saying….

Have you played at the Kard Klub in Waco? I live in Killeen and have been interested in their Waco location.

Welcome to PCF, op!
I have not, I just been trying to get stuff together to start my own home game. I feel the card club might be to serious for my level of play.

Besides it's been a fun hobby this past 2-3 months collecting poker stuff.

I have not, I just been trying to get stuff together to start my own home game. I feel the card club might be to serious for my level of play.

Besides it's been a fun hobby this past 2-3 months collecting poker stuff.

Yeah I do not blame you for that. I find home games more fun as well.

Thanks! I see you're from Austin. Go Longhorns!
Haha, my wife and I did meet at UT, and then forget to leave the city like many others. But my time there was marked almost exclusively as a losing team, lol. I was in the immediately-after Colt McCoy generation. Glad they’re finally back though!

Haha, my wife and I did meet at UT, and then forget to leave the city like many others. But my time there was marked almost exclusively as a losing team, lol. I was in the immediately-after Colt McCoy generation. Glad they’re finally back though!
Yes, glad we are finally back on the right track! I was at UT during the McCoy era. It was great when we were competing for wins each and every week and in the championship hunt. Going to need a little help this weekend I fear. But maybe the committee will send all the conference champs and we can sneak in at 4.

Welcome to PCF!

The national championship game against Alabama in 2010 where Colt got hurt in the first quarter was heartbreaking.

Welcome to PCF!

The national championship game against Alabama in 2010 where Colt got hurt in the first quarter was heartbreaking.
That was the first UT game I ever watched. I had just got accepted and so was like, well better tune in! Whoops.

Welcome to PCF!

I was there! So heartbreaking. I think we had it if Colt was able to play. I've been chasing that national championship feeling ever since. College is tough as 1 loss generally breaks the season. Looking forward to an expanded playoff next year but will be a tough go in the SEC.

That was the first UT game I ever watched. I had just got accepted and so was like, well better tune in! Whoops.
you jinxed it! Haha.

I hope when the SEC schedule gets finalized, that UT plays Ole Miss regularly. My wife is a Rebel so that would be a fun in-house rivalry and we could travel to the games each year.

you jinxed it! Haha.

I hope when the SEC schedule gets finalized, that UT plays Ole Miss regularly. My wife is a Rebel so that would be a fun in-house rivalry and we could travel to the games each year.
The 2024 schedule is out already and it's a tough one!

I have family and friends who went to Texas A&M and we're planning to attend the game together next year.

https://fbschedules.com/2024-texas-football-schedule/

1701461428389.png

The 2024 schedule is out already and it's a tough one!

I have family and friends who went to Texas A&M and we're planning to attend the game together next year.

https://fbschedules.com/2024-texas-football-schedule/

View attachment 1233130
Bah, no Ole Miss. My understanding is that there will be a one year, interim SEC schedule while the divisions are determined. Hoping UT / Ole Miss can meet every year or at least 2 out of every 3 beginning in 2025. Will be interesting to see what they do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom