Hello From Saskatchewan

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s only room for one bluish fuzzy monster on this forum! :);)
29F3F363-5F53-411E-9B84-D7C2D08F0690.jpeg

wolfpack

Flush
Reaction score
Welcome please post pictures of your chips or list what chips you are looking to buy!

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! Many here are happy to help with any questions you may have!! You will hear this a thousand times but if possible buy samples before taking the plunge on a full set! Or I always suggest see if there are any other members in your area that wouldn't mind letting you check out their collection! Anything caught your eye so far? Best of luck on your chipping journey!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Yes, we do like seeing photos of chips. Formal portrait pics, splashed pots, chips in a live game, and chip towers. Tables, accessories, and poker rooms, too. We don't want much--we want it all! ;):D

LotsOfChips

Flush
Reaction score
Welcome from a former flatlander! Originally from Estevan, but on the Wet Coast for the last several decades.

What part of our favourite rectangular province are you in? And Go Riders!!!!

Grimace

Two Pair
Reaction score
Welcome from a former flatlander! Originally from Estevan, but on the Wet Coast for the last several decades.

What part of our favourite rectangular province are you in? And Go Riders!!!!
I’m in swift current. Been here for 8 years. Originally from Ontario. Parry Sound and later North Bay.

Hello and welcome. Yes, we do like seeing photos of chips. Formal portrait pics, splashed pots, chips in a live game, and chip towers. Tables, accessories, and poker rooms, too. We don't want much--we want it all! ;):D
I’d love to post some but I’m just starting out and I’m not going to post the plastic slugs I’m currently using. Lol. This fourm has become an addiction. So much to look at.

A couple from SK! Welcome.
What part are you in?

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d love to post some but I’m just starting out and I’m not going to post the plastic slugs I’m currently using. Lol. This fourm has become an addiction. So much to look at.
That's to be expected. We'll wait. We'll also help you on your journey.

Top Bottom