Hello From Paris (1 Viewer)

Yaya29BH

Sitting Out
Reaction score

1571912131095.png

I'am Yaya29BH, new here, and very happy to find this forum to talk about our dear poker chips ! I know you thanks to other Club Poker members !
First I want to apologize for my english level, I'am french and as you know, we are arrogants, and stil thinking that French is the better language ! :) . Need a proof ? Why american guys use to say "C'est la vie !", "Voilà", "Déjà vu" ;);) ! You damn love us ! :wtf:

About me now : I use to work in few Poker Organisation (online room, live event (France Poker Tour), and others...) and now I'am web developer (Symfony for who knows PHP Frameworks). I love chips, chips tricks, create chips, eat chips....oupss... I AM GUILTY YOUR HONOR ! :yawn::whistle: :whistling:

For example, you can see here two projects of mine :

- Custom ASM Set (sold when i needed money, and now I wish I can re-buy it but can't find the original buyer... I know the chips wanna get back to me, but they are lost :( ). I did evething on this project.
1571912941128.png
1571912958893.png
1571913026191.png
1571913130000.png

- France Poker Tour 6 (For an important live free event in ACF Paris). I was on the Marketing direction, but due to my addiction and knowledge, I made the design and ruled the production of the chips (in China). They are ceramic aligned. It was hard to find this quality in China.

1571914214657.png
1571914287548.png

I think I'am rather good to think or create or duplicate good inlays... I did it few times for other members of French forums (for free ovb), and if I can help here, it would be a pleasure !! ;)
1571913265863.png
1571913361757.png
1571913848266.png
1571913995793.png
1571914036042.png
1571914161203.png

May the force with you !

Bye !!

Oh thank you. I think only one guy use it ! as you can see on photo, may be it's a little dark and not really perfect. I can give the HD file by the way, just ask PM with email adress.
PS : I did the rebuy, bounty and Show'em chips in the photo aswell.

Attachments

• téléchargement.jpeg
    téléchargement.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 113
Welcome! Excellent intro, you shall fit into the forum nicely!! Great pr0n thanks for sharing!

Welcome to the community! I like the spunky attitude and fun energy you bring.
Thanks, I try :)

Lots of pics and humor... I think the OP knows how to command an audience.
I have been told that is a genius too, and all the girls love him ! But he just marry chips ! :) :)

One question for the France lover! Who holds the main event? Ding ding ding AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA @Anthony Martino had me say it

Of course you do !! I would be shocked the you win the Soccer World Cup :) :)

Ps : I am flooding a little bit, then i could post on Classifies, and buy all yours AMERICAN chips, and eat them all, and then have revange. Kisses :p

And Brest Holdem... Lol, I just got it.

Brest is a City in France, and Brest Holdem the first Forum I meet players, and start to play in 2007. I left Brest to Paris in 2009. This explain the "2007*2009". I obviously love the Stardust (LV) Chips and use the black sign of original chips as the map of the Brest's State (Bretagne).

You right for the burnt cards. But you can see a lot of stranger things in the shot :)

And, I sware I did not make the Blue shot as a phallic thing, and now, WTF ! I only see that :D

And still abandoning them ? Forever ? I can't :)

A custom project is really time consumer, and an expensive project. I know the original buyer (if I find him) would sell me back the set at a good price. Actually the Brest Forum was migrated to another platform without keep the last threads. And I dont remember who bought it.
And I have other projects, then it's not big deal.

I like your Brests.

I suppose this is a staged shot, but 2nd and 3rd burns get tucked under, not on top.

And Brest Holdem... Lol, I just got it.

FWIW, I prefer less phallic chip stacks...
Surprised you didn’t catch the 6 aces which makes it an obvious staged shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom