Hello from New Jersey (1 Viewer)

jessemack

Supporter
Reaction score
I used to be on Chiptalk as Roolife years ago. I designed the Suicide King hotstamp chips back then. Just getting back into the poker chip collecting. Currently have over 2500 Paulson Fun Nite chips and 500 custom H-Mold chips. Might be getting rid of the Fun Nites to make more of the custom chips. We'll see!!

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0883.JPG

IMG_0884.JPG

Welcome to PCF! Those Suicide King H-molds are very cool; wonder if any current members have chips you designed...

(I did a quick search, and looks like Suicide Kings are a not-uncommon theme for chips. Came across these cool TRK hotstamps: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/suicide-king-trks.45870/ Were these the ones you designed?)

I still have the design files. Should we do another group buy? I've been out of the game for so long, I don't even know who makes chips anymore.
CPC is the only one doing custom clay chips for the home market. They do regular and shaped inlays on real compressed chips, with some classic molds like scrowns and H-molds, and others. They also do hotstamps on a limited basis.

There are several "aftermarket" hotstampers like @Josh Kifer that can stamp blanks.

Attachments

• ep2.jpeg
    ep2.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 26
  • ep1.jpeg
    ep1.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 26
  • epsk001.jpg
    epsk001.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom