Hello from Lithuania (1 Viewer)

Welcome to PCF. Take you time and get samples of everything that interests you before dropping the dough.

Or jump right in and buy everything.

Either Way

Welcome to PCF. Take you time and get samples of everything that interests you before dropping the dough.

Or jump right in and buy everything.

Either Way
It was fun weeks, diving in to the chip world I never knew existed. Wife and kids go to sleep and i browse for chip photos and reviews. I'd say time well spent :) I was choosing from pokershop.de and got my self Royals 43mm. Very happy with them. Too bad my playing group meets just 4 times a year :D

Fellow Lithuanian, since i can not write you a private massage I ask here :) wich city are you from ?

It was fun weeks, diving in to the chip world I never knew existed. Wife and kids go to sleep and i browse for chip photos and reviews. I'd say time well spent :) I was choosing from pokershop.de and got my self Royals 43mm. Very happy with them. Too bad my playing group meets just 4 times a year :D

Fellow Lithuanian, since i can not write you a private massage I ask here :) wich city are you from ?
Tai laužysim liežuvius? :D ok. Im from Vilnius. You?

Welcome good sir!

Replacing dice chips is just the start of your journey!

200.gif

Welcome to PCF.

My great grandparents are from Vilnius. They came to the US in the1890s. From what my grandparents have told me about them, it was a hard way of life in the old country. But family is strong and loyalty runs deep.

There’s a card store on eBay that is based in Lithuania. I purchased some poker cards from there earlier this year. Great interaction with the owners. Very friendly. Again, welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom