Hello from BC Canada (1 Viewer)

Chiibipotato

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello! New to PCF. I'm hoping to figure out how group buys work and get in on the next one for the Super Mario set.

If anyone's got any word of advice or tips, I'm all ears. So far feeling a bit lost but I'll check everything out slowly...

Hello! New to PCF. I'm hoping to figure out how group buys work and get in on the next one for the Super Mario set.

If anyone's got any word of advice or tips, I'm all ears. So far feeling a bit lost but I'll check everything out slowly...
Advices
Get sample
Don’t spend too much money
Lots of local guys can help you
Cheers

That's great to hear. I wonder if anyone here organizes group buys from a group buy to save even further on shipping?
Not many group buys in Canada, eh, but a lot of people have mailing addresses in Blaine, WA so they can save on shipping/duty/tax by driving across the line.

If I remember correctly, the Super Mario World chips aren't available for Tina/china no mold group buys. You probably need to talk to the artist and go through BRPRO (or Sunfly perhaps)?

Not many group buys in Canada, eh, but a lot of people have mailing addresses in Blaine, WA so they can save on shipping/duty/tax by driving across the line.

If I remember correctly, the Super Mario World chips aren't available for Tina/china no mold group buys. You probably need to talk to the artist and go through BRPRO (or Sunfly perhaps)?
Thanks for the tip. I'll try to find the artist and reach out to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom