Hello from Arkansas! (1 Viewer)

Frednizer

Pair
Reaction score
My name is Justin and I’ve been lurking here for awhile without an account but todays the day!

Started a monthly poker game that’s gaining a lot of steam so I am about to dive into the market of purchasing some premium (hopefully rounders) chips.

Hello Justin and welcome to becoming a member of PCF!!! Good luck on your first big chip purchase!!!! Hope your wallet is ready for the fun!!!! ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My name is Justin and I’ve been lurking here for awhile without an account but todays the day!

Started a monthly poker game that’s gaining a lot of steam so I am about to dive into the market of purchasing some premium (hopefully rounders) chips.
What's up fellow Arkansasan, where abouts are you from?

What's up fellow Arkansasan, where abouts are you from?
Sorry for the delay. I'm in the NE part of the state, Jonesboro.

Welcome. Get to posting, sharing and shopping.
Well I've found a set I like on classifieds but apparently I do need to do a lot of reading to figure out how to reply there haha

Sorry for the delay. I'm in the NE part of the state, Jonesboro.

Well I've found a set I like on classifieds but apparently I do need to do a lot of reading to figure out how to reply there haha
You've gotta hit a certain threshold of posts, interactions, comments and such, there is a "new member start here" section

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/help/community-guidelines/#rule-accounts_3
48FD19AD-234E-4A1F-9DC0-C9EE1FA1E20D.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom