Hello All! (2 Viewers)

juflo

Reaction score
My name is Juflo and I'm from Pennsylvania USA. I have been playing poker for a long time and hosting poker games (tournaments and cash games). Nothing real serious but a competitive game none the less.

I have played online poker for 20 years and consider myself a decent player. I have always liked poker chips and have been a member here for a few years but never really posted anything. I'm very much a lurker, sorry.

The current set of poker chips I'm rocking are the Majestic Card Room Chips from Apachepokerchips. Looking to get a set of Tiki Kings and some Paulson's in the future.

I enjoy watching poker chip videos on YouTube so I figured this was the next step. I also look forward to being a more productive member in this forum.

Take care of each other out there!

Juflo

Welcome @juflo , @FordPickup92 and I are in Westminster, Md just below the PA line. Lots of members from PA here, I highly suggest trying to get into one of those games if the opportunity ever arises. Meet ups with other enthusiasts is always special, makes you feel normal when paying thousands of dollars for little clay discs! Lol

If I can ever be of assistance feel free to reach out via PM anytime!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome to PCF!!! If you are nearby the PA/MD line you'll be in range of many great PCFers and card players!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom