Hello All - 1st post (1 Viewer)

Budha

Flush
Reaction score
Hi All,

1st post here, although I’ve been lurking the forums for a bit! New to chipping at this level, but bought my 1st set of Paulsons about 25 years ago for less than $1 a chip - lol. Only 3 colors were available. I bought 1000 and gave 500 to my Dad. Which I have subsequently asked for back with no luck - lol. Since then I have accumulated a rack or two of Starbursts and a few other types here and there, but nothing cohesive or overly sexy. Most recently, I just picked a couple racks of the HSI $25’s

My goal is to assemble a nice, cohesive playable set of Paulsons.

Glad to be here and look forward to learning from everyone!

Thanks,

5363EA98-B569-4871-ADE8-579F963077BD.jpeg

Glad you found your way here. I think you are in the minority coming the community with Paulson's already in your hands.

Lol - I’ve already talked to gopherblue - love his set!!! I thought I was posting to the “1st set of chips” thread and actually pm’d him instead. I guess I missed the date on the post indicating it was a year old - lol

He sent me a pic of his set - super nice. I love the inlays he did!!!

Glad you found your way here. I think you are in the minority coming the community with Paulson's already in your hands.
Thanks! I think I’m gonna get in trouble with the wife in the not to distant future - lol. Last thing I need is another “hobby” - lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom