Cancelled Heavy canary yellow hotstamp (like beaver 1s) $1700 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustycheerio

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
IMG_0069.jpeg
IMG_0068.jpeg

$1700 PPFF

i don't know, it got deleted for whatever reason.

i recreated this to sell the chips.
yet everyone continues the nonsense of starting shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's actually insane how ridiculous this forum is
The forum is being overly harsh. Nick has been on PCF for a while now. He’s purchased, sold, and traded chips at FMV for an extended period time now. He’s “overpaid” when interested in particular chips. His initial ad for this rack clearly indicated he was listing the rack for $2K and he believed $2K was an over pay. Now granted, the ad likely came off wrong to many, but this ad is clear and it’s not like he’s Iceman playing a one-way role here. So let’s settle down lol. GLWS Nick.

The forum is being overly harsh. Nick has been on PCF for a while now. He’s purchased, sold, and traded chips at FMV for an extended period time now. He’s “overpaid” when interested in particular chips. His initial ad for this rack clearly indicated he was listing the rack for $2K and he believed $2K was an over pay. Now granted, the ad likely came off wrong to many, but this ad is clear and it’s not like he’s Iceman playing a one-way role here. So let’s settle down lol. GLWS Nick.
thanks G.
the majority of chips i've purchased have usually been overpriced.
and almost all chips i've sold have been at a significant loss.
this is no ones fault but my own, and I understand that.
for one rack of chips I own that I know is valuable, and try getting somewhat of a premium its immediately backfired. I've seen tons of people 'awe' when overpriced chips are listed and sold. I understand my attitude definitely could of come across as scummy, but that wasnt my intention whatsoever. i was having a exaggerated joke when sayign some comments and it obviously backfired.
that being said, i also hope the forum sees their hypocrisy in their belittlement

We don't have the right to tell someone how much they should sell their stuff for. Sellers need to educate themselves and buyers need to educate themselves. I see a lot of snarky comments (and images) that directly or indirectly thread crap listings. Do your research and make a choice to buy or not to buy. Keep the drama and thread crapping out of the Classifieds.

I agree. At this point it’s getting a little annoying seeing this thread on page 1 every time I check in.

My dealings with nick via PM have always been fair and cordial. He also posts outside of the classifieds and IMO adds to the conversation for which PCF was created.

GL

These chips are sweet and have great colors. I don't know what happened yesterday, I didn't read the whole thread but seems my Vault sale stirred up some shit. I expected that. In any case, I wish you luck with your sale. These have a similar stamp to a BCC set I have, pretty neat.
PXL_20230927_190805319.jpg

These chips are sweet and have great colors. I don't know what happened yesterday, I didn't read the whole thread but seems my Vault sale stirred up some shit. I expected that. In any case, I wish you luck with your sale. These have a similar stamp to a BCC set I have, pretty neat.View attachment 1301495
I haven't seen that hot stamp yet. Mighty nice with the $ value on the chip and its DiAmOnDs!!!

These chips are sweet and have great colors. I don't know what happened yesterday, I didn't read the whole thread but seems my Vault sale stirred up some shit. I expected that. In any case, I wish you luck with your sale. These have a similar stamp to a BCC set I have, pretty neat.View attachment 1301495

This was my first ever clay set. Corey Graham did the hot stamping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom