Have You Recorded Any Concerts? (1 Viewer)

Hey, new user here as I just came across this post and decided to make an account here, I would love to hear more about the Queen tape if possible, lol.
Hey dude, welcome! Send me a PM with your email addy and I'll send you the show. It's in flac, hopefully you know how to play flac files. If you need assistance let me know :D

Hey, new user here as I just came across this post and decided to make an account here, I would love to hear more about the Queen tape if possible, lol.
I recorded this here in Buffalo on St. Patrick's Day in 2006. Not the original lineup unfortunately, this was with Paul Rodgers. Here is some cheesy artwork I made back in the day.
ticket.jpg

front.gif

back.jpg

insert.jpg

Buffalo News (NeXt) Review.jpg

Queen
w/ Paul Rodgers

disc/s: 2
release: buffalofloyd
date/venue: 2006.03.17 HSBC Arena, Buffalo, NY (St. Patrick's Day)

source: Core Sound Stealthy Cardoids > M-Audio Microtrack > wav @ 24bit/48khz > HDD > flac

Taped from section Floor 2 - Row 15 - Seat 3

CD1

01. Intro: Lose Yourself [tape - Eminem] (2:21)
02. Intro: Reachin' Out [Paul on vocals + Spike keyboards only] (0:53)
03. Tie Your Mother Down [Paul on vocals] (5:07)
04. Fat Bottomed Girls [Paul on vocals] (6:10)
05. I Want To Break Free [Paul on vocals] (4:44)
06. Take Love [Paul on vocals] (4:52)
07. Crazy Little Thing Called Love [Paul on vocals + guitar] (5:19)
08. Love Of My Life [Brian on vocals & guitar] (6:37)
09. Hammer To Fall [Brian and Paul on vocals] (8:02)
10. Feel Like Makin' Love [Paul on vocals] (6:33)
11. Under Pressure [Paul on vocals] (4:03)
12. Let There Be Drums (2:34)
13. I'm In Love With My Car [Roger on vocals and drums!] (3:28)

CD2

01. Guitar solo (9:31)
02. Last Horizon (4:06)
03. Bad Company [Paul on vocals and piano] (5:57)
04. Can't Get Enough [Paul on vocals] (4:01)
05. Another One Bites The Dust [Paul on vocals] (3:54)
06. Dragon Attack [Paul on vocals] (5:03)
07. These Are The Days Of Our Lives [Roger on vocals] (4:50)
08. Radio Ga Ga [Roger and Paul on vocals] (5:48)
09. The Show Must Go On [Paul on vocals] (4:23)
10. Bohemian Rhapsody [Freddie and Paul on vocals] (7:29)
11. We Will Rock You [Paul on vocals] (3:20)
12. All Right Now [Paul on vocals] (7:19)
13. We Are The Champions [Paul on vocals] (5:10)
14. God Save The Queen (1:55)

tot length: 133:44

notes:
Recorded from the right of the stage from the 15th row. The arena was only about 3/4ths
full this evening but the crowd was in good spirits.

Enjoy!!!

-buffalofloyd

Last edited:
The answer to the thread's topic: yes...

Neil Young & Crazy Horse / Cologne 2013

I was lucky to get a place at the rail and I am still happy to this day that I was able to film almost all Songs. Awesome night with great Songs and The Horse had a lot of fun that night

I went to the NINJA ( Nine Inch Nails and Jane's Addiction) tour back in May 2009 in Vegas at the Pearl Concert Hall. Recording and photos were allowed. The video/audio I took was not very good. I still have the Hi-8 tapes here somewhere. Have always meant to digitize them but never got around to it.

But the photos I got I think are pretty good. Here are a few...

3556139065_242c401cca_o.jpg

3556845454_d5a13b683b_o.jpg

3556817894_40f273d38b_o.jpg

3555973303_cb035e5a06_o.jpg

I went to the NINJA ( Nine Inch Nails and Jane's Addiction) tour back in May 2009 in Vegas at the Pearl Concert Hall. Recording and photos were allowed. The video/audio I took was not very good. I still have the Hi-8 tapes here somewhere. Have always meant to digitize them but never got around to it.

But the photos I got I think are pretty good. Here are a few...

View attachment 1031109

View attachment 1031110

View attachment 1031113

View attachment 1031112
Wow, sweet! Your photos came out excellent actually, really good. I had a Hi-8 recorder as well. I transferred my tapes to digital years ago using the recorder and importing to my PC, or maybe it was my DVD recorder. Either way, get that shit transferred before you lose it man!

Wow, sweet! Your photos came out excellent actually, really good. I had a Hi-8 recorder as well. I transferred my tapes to digital years ago using the recorder and importing to my PC, or maybe it was my DVD recorder. Either way, get that shit transferred before you lose it man!

Thanks. I was pretty happy ( and surprised ) how the pics turned out. And for the most part I just cropped them and didn't photoshop the shit out of them at all with filters and color adjustments.

I have all the tapes still. But they are mixed in with all the baby videos I took back in the day. I know there are some services where you just send all your analog media and they digitize it all and send it back to you on either a DVD or memory stick. My wife did it with all her media a few years ago. I'll have to look into it.

Missed this thead, but I'm a huge fan of bootlegs, I have a ton of them. Just wish I had time to go through them and do some trading.

www.genesis-movement.org Here is a great Genesis and related site that has bootlegs you can download, after joining. Great resource.
Yep, excellent stuff. That site is just like the Pink Floyd one I've been on since 2004. Yeeshkul.com

I think my favorite Genesis releases are The Lyceum Tapes that have accompanying video And Shepperton 16mm.
GEN800507TM_Inlay.jpg
folder.jpg

In the 90’s I played in a hardcore band and in that time emo was a big substream

Get Up Kids, Jimmy eat world, Hot water music, Boysetsfire and many other bands came out of it.
The band I loved most was Chamberlain (ex Split Lip) and witnessed a magical show (The Moon My Saddle tour) in Belgium…short after the band split up.

Fast forward to 2008, when they played a one time reunion concert at the Southwest festival..I could not be there due to family issues. The magic was still there and on the 4th of June 2019 they played a show in Antwerp Belgium..one month after me turning 40.

I could have not wished for a nicer gift, me and the old band members went together like in the old days. The show was incredible

After this show, we ran a kickstarter for a new album and they released it under own management (26k where 15k was the target)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom