Cancelled Have a nice day (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go to the Lakeside Inn auction last month in Tahoe? I was there, about to pull into the parking lot and changed my mind to go hang out at the lake instead. :)
You should have at least asked them if you could have had one of their ducks to take to the lake with you!

Did you go to the Lakeside Inn auction last month in Tahoe? I was there, about to pull into the parking lot and changed my mind to go hang out at the lake instead. :)
I didn’t go. I started online and the whole destruction bull crap started. But it ended with the chips delivered to me in Las Vegas. So it worked out. Unfortunately the cash chips are on the way to the incinerator despite a lot of effort and arguing with NGC by the auctioneer and myself. In fact I had paid for all the cashy’s and had to be refunded. Got the no cash ones tho!! So something.

I didn’t go. I started online and the whole destruction bull crap started. But it ended with the chips delivered to me in Las Vegas. So it worked out. Unfortunately the cash chips are on the way to the incinerator despite a lot of effort and arguing with NGC by the auctioneer and myself. In fact I had paid for all the cashy’s and had to be refunded. Got the no cash ones tho!! So something.
So so so sad but thanks for trying!

Yea it was sad. LSINN said many folks were pestering them about chips. (Her word not mine). We were sooooo close to having them. We’ll see. It’s not over till the smoke is bellowing at the incinerator! The fat lady hasn’t sung yet! Oh wait. Does a statement like that get you cancelled nowadays??

Yea it was sad. LSINN said many folks were pestering them about chips. (Her word not mine). We were sooooo close to having them. We’ll see. It’s not over till the smoke is bellowing at the incinerator! The fat lady hasn’t sung yet! Oh wait. Does a statement like that get you cancelled nowadays??
Just call her a Karen and it will be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom