Happy Easter! (1 Viewer)

TheSnake

Pair
Reaction score
Happy Easter!

Following a challenging period in my personal life, I took a break from my hobby of poker and collecting poker chips. However, I am now delighted to have the opportunity to return to it and reunite with old acquaintances while also looking forward to making new connections.

Here's a little Easter story for you: This year, my Easter gift was something very special. I found an USPS Flat Rate Box filled with poker chips (1,200+) that had been sent to me over 12 years ago by a certain Terry from California. When I opened the box, I was completely surprised. There were chips in there that I didn't even know I had. They were all Good Luck Club chips with 8 different denominations.

As I hold the chips in my hands, I couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia wash over me. I remembered the countless hours spent playing poker with friends, and how much I loved collecting nice poker chips.

It was a reminder that sometimes the best gifts are the ones we didn't even know we needed, and that the memories and connections we make with others are truly priceless.

How did we used to say that in the old CT days?

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

20230409_132808.jpg

Happy Easter to you and yours, and may your own unexpected gifts bring you just as much joy and gratitude as mine did.

Attachments

• 20230409_133230.jpg
    20230409_133230.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 20230409_133153.jpg
    20230409_133153.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 20230409_132847.jpg
    20230409_132847.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 20230409_132927.jpg
    20230409_132927.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 20230409_132940.jpg
    20230409_132940.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 108
Easter is celebrated on the Sunday after the first full moon after Passover (between April 4th and May 8th.)

Yah, I’m THAT guy! Orthodox! Blessed Palm Sunday!

Last edited:
If you think PCFers can argue about anything, you should read the Easter date calculation debates throughout history. It’ll really put you in the spirit! :)

Nice “find” and Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Following a challenging period in my personal life, I took a break from my hobby of poker and collecting poker chips. However, I am now delighted to have the opportunity to return to it and reunite with old acquaintances while also looking forward to making new connections.

Here's a little Easter story for you: This year, my Easter gift was something very special. I found an USPS Flat Rate Box filled with poker chips (1,200+) that had been sent to me over 12 years ago by a certain Terry from California. When I opened the box, I was completely surprised. There were chips in there that I didn't even know I had. They were all Good Luck Club chips with 8 different denominations.

As I hold the chips in my hands, I couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia wash over me. I remembered the countless hours spent playing poker with friends, and how much I loved collecting nice poker chips.

It was a reminder that sometimes the best gifts are the ones we didn't even know we needed, and that the memories and connections we make with others are truly priceless.

How did we used to say that in the old CT days?

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

View attachment 1115789

Happy Easter to you and yours, and may your own unexpected gifts bring you just as much joy and gratitude as mine did.
Who made the rabbits ? MSK ? Matsui ? BRpro ? Sunfly ? Tina ? Potsie1 ? :LOL: :laugh:
Happy Easter !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom