Happy Canada Day (2 Viewers)

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
CA5F08BD-BF07-477C-99F6-AD76F9A05A6C.jpeg
Happy Canada Day. Should be here guzzling ‘sners and driving a 2ft long hot dog into me, but alas.

This may reveal my ignorance, but as a hot dog aficionado I'm thrilled to find out that hot dogs are a gustatory display of patriotism up North as well.

Happy Canada Day to all who celebrate!

Happy Canada Day. In honor of your special day, I will post some of my favorite Canadiens.

This guy is always dressed formally.

Oh, Shania. :wow:

This Canadian is still my favorite, even though he is singing the fight song of my alma mater's rival college. But his character is from my hometown, so...

And how can I leave out The Great One?

Last edited:
Happy Canada Day, eh, beauts?

Unfortunately, Tim Hortons here in Cardiff haven't re-opened yet, so won't be able to celebrate with my beloved French Vanilla!

Have a good one, all — stay safe.

Happy Canada Day. In honor of your special day, I will post some of my favorite Canadiens.

This guy is always dressed formally.

Oh, Shania. :wow:

This Canadian is still my favorite, even though he is singing the fight song of my alma mater's rival college. But his character is from my hometown, so...

And how can I leave out The Great One?

Now I know where the "still gonna send it" clip comes from — thank you! I can finally die a happy man.

Happy Canada Day from abroad to all my fellow Canucks.

Was really looking forward to flying back home for a visit in August to attend one of my best friends wedding, introduce our newborn to family and friends, and meet the new baby of another great friend, who is expecting in August.

Sadly, with the extension yesterday of the mandatory 14 day quarantine until (at least) August 31st, this will be about as close as I come to being to visit for the foreseeable future. :unsure:

On a bright note, I'll just leave this here:

Everytime I watch that, it damn near brings a tear to this ex-pat's eyes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom