Cash Game Hands Per Hour (1 Viewer)

30 - 33 hands per hour is industry standard depending on the action.... I've been rated dealing 38 hands per hour on a hand shuffle..."back in the day", but that is on the high end.
Hand shuffle and automatic shuffle may differ slightly as well with factors such as: limit of the game, action on the game and players experience of the game... excluding buy-ins and fills. If we are talking about home games with alcohol involved.... it may be anywhere from 35-40 HPH to 15 HPH... depending on how drunk everyone may be and how much they want to be the star of the WSOP at the moment. lol

Background:
We have a pretty talkative group.
Music & alcohol are definitely involved as well.

# of hands from last night NOT included breaks:

1st Hour 7 Players = 22
2nd Hour 7 Players = 21
3rd Hour 7 Players = 21
4th Hour 7 Players = 23
5th Hour 6 Players = 25

Only 1 hand went went fast enough to have to wait for the Shuffletech to finish its 7 shuffle cycle. Maybe a 3 second wait?

I'm not going to do it but I feel like now I need to have the same 7 people over next week WITHOUT the ST1000 & track the # of hands to see the advantage.

(ALSO thought I would note: exactly 1 jam in 5+ hours which took approx 2 seconds to fix)
If you do two decks, even by hand I wouldn't expect a huge drop off.

I played this past Saturday for just over 4 hours and got 97 hands in. We had 9 players for just about the whole time. I felt like the game was moving pretty quickly but rebuys and add ons definitely slow it down. I would say we had 15 rebuys/add one for what it’s worth to the HPH.

Last edited:
Last week I join a public game that collect $30 entry fee and the dealer was dealing pretty sluggish

I counted the hands by orbits and we played about 96 or 97 hand in 5 hours (was 8 handed for an hour + where the rest is mostly 9 handed. Occasionally 1 or 2 will take a smoke break)

It rounded out to less than 19 hands per hour which is way slower compared to most of the data we had seem here

Last week I join a public game that collect $30 entry fee and the dealer was dealing pretty sluggish

I counted the hands by orbits and we played about 96 or 97 hand in 5 hours (was 8 handed for an hour + where the rest is mostly 9 handed. Occasionally 1 or 2 will take a smoke break)

It rounded out to less than 19 hands per hour which is way slower compared to most of the data we had seem here
You need to find a capitalist game, with a capitalist dealer =)

Seriously tip the dealer, more hands per hour = more $$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom