GROUP BUY: PNY Plaques ($1K to $25K) - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geremie

Full House
Reaction score
I'm throwing out the idea to see if there is enough interest in a group buy (reprint) of some PNY plaques (93mm x 65mm x 5mm).

Price would be: $4.50/plaque + $30 artwork fee (old version) + shipping + reshipping

ORDERS CLOSED (INVOICE PENDING FROM ABC)
$$ TO BE COLLECTED AFTER FINAL INVOICE RECEIVED
FINAL ORDER TO ABC AFTER $$ COLLECTED

Original:

New:

Last edited:
What kind of plaques - ceramic or MSK? MSKs would be sweet....

Ah OK, the pic isn't working but I'm assuming it's the one you've had the WTB for.

Interesting...it shows on my phone and laptop.

But yes, it’s the one from the WTB ad.

I figure if I can’t buy any resale, then why not have some manufactured.

I can coordinate the $5Ks as well but I wouldn’t need any. I’d have to see if a mix still counts towards the 100 quantity.

I'm very interested but a little confused on which plaque we would be getting. The colorful red and blue ones or the glossy orange and red ones??

I am gonna back out. $5 a plaque is a little more than I was hoping to pay.

Last edited:
I have heard back from Gene at ABC on the 82x57 plaques.....which I believe were the original GB size. He said this is not a popular size and doesn't get run often because they have to reset the whole machine for them. We would need a 200 order minimum and can mix and match to get there. Price I was quoted was $4.25 each.

Right now I'm in for
45 x 5K
20 x 25k

I have heard back from Gene at ABC on the 82x57 plaques.....which I believe were the original GB size. He said this is not a popular size and doesn't get run often because they have to reset the whole machine for them. We would need a 200 order minimum and can mix and match to get there. Price I was quoted was $4.25 each.

Right now I'm in for
45 x 5K
20 x 25k
What size were the originals?

I talked to someone in France who said that 93mm x 65mm x 5mm is the original size. He said he can make new ones in 100mm x 70mm x 5mm but they are around 9 euro a piece so keep me up to date with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom