GROUP BUY INTEREST THREAD: CPS add-on items (dealer buttons, oversize chips, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total interest numbers so far (both threads, PCF/CT):

77 dealer buttons
303 rebuy chips
52 bounty chips
784 T500K chips
410 T1M chips

I think we've demonstrated sufficient interest (in just one and a half days) to move forward with this project. I will need a few days to work out final options and firm pricing, at which time I will open an official group buy order thread where you can commit to ordering specific items.

I expect delivery of ordered items to be in late February or early March, depending on how long the order thread is kept open. I'm thinking two weeks should be sufficient.

Sounds good BG, I'll look forward to the official Oder thread, as I'm interested in two DB's

Will jump in if you're considering international shipping,
thanks for running this gb BG.

I've ordered dealer buttons from PGI anyways, as I have no idea if this will actually move ahead. If it does, I'll still get a dealer button, as I'd love to have one. Three weeks of silence doesn't bode well. Hopefully BG will provide an update at some point.

Still working on details. Should have something up towards the end of the week.

money too tight, have to wait, thanks

Last edited:
I'm probably going to pick up a HU set from the 2nd GB, so a DB would be good.

<bump>

In case anyone isn't tracking this on CT, it looks like this may resurface once the 2nd GB on CT finishes. I would expect BGinGA to post here with details when the time comes.

Thank you. Anybody up for Majestic dealer buttons? ;)

So, did the stars ever align for this? This was announced 6 months ago, and hasn't appeared to have gained traction. I'm assuming this is dead, and am considering alternatives (GCOP) instead, as I'd like to use them in September when our league starts up again.

Last edited:
I don't think it's dead, but there's not a lot of energy behind it for sure. I don't think we need to wait for another round of chips at this point (or for the Majestics). I'm still in, assuming I don't develop dealer button PTSD when 169 of them show up.

Biggest holdup at this point is ttttubby's availability to provide appropriate artwork. He's a bit busy these days.

I'll contact him and see where this stands in his life queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom