Greetings from the SF Bay Area (1 Viewer)

planetary

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey folks. Thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself.

Was a member of the other forum back in the early to mid 2000s, when I was building a setup for a periodic card game for a group of buddies in Silicon Valley, during the heydey of the boom. After using dice chips for a couple games, I went right to a 1000 chip Paulson World THC setup.

Fast forward 10 years, and I'm back. I was saddened to find that Paulson stopped selling to the general public. I sure wish I could augment that setup with another 500 to 1000 chips!

I'm looking to pick up a CPC custom set, and am reading hundreds of pages of forum threads with thoughtful advice, home room ideas, and gorgeous photos. So much great info here. Look forward to kibitzing with you all!

WHereabouts in the East Bay? I'm in Mountain house, between Tracy and Livermore.

Welcome! @Godzilla28 @RainmanTrail @genopark and I are in the greater San Jose area and have semi weekly home games around here you're welcome at sometime, would love to see your chips and we've got probably 6k+ CPCs to inspire you!

6k chips? *gawk*

Lived in and around SJ for 20 years before moving up here. :)

Where on the casual / serious scale does your game land?

6k chips? *gawk*

Lived in and around SJ for 20 years before moving up here. :)

Where on the casual / serious scale does your game land?
Yeah,that's probably a conservative number haha, we haven't gotten to see @RainmanTrail 's new lucky Buddha chips yet. We play a $.50/1 game usually, decent players, but nothing crazy, it's a fun crew!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom