Greetings from NJ (1 Viewer)

NitCole

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all, frequent poster on reddit and Rampage Poker Group on FB. Looking to get a custom chip set and eventually host some home games in Sussex County.
-Brian

Hello Brian and welcome to the community! You have come to the right place for putting together an awesome set of custom chips!

First thing I thought of after reading the title of this thread…,
13C0A0A5-5B28-42C4-B146-7284B30BAFBE.jpeg

Welcome to PCF!

Welcome from exit 132, you're waaaay up there, that's practically NY ;)

Ummm, it's a long way from Orange to Sussex County!

-- Larry ( Woodbridge > Edison > East Windsor > Forked River > Princeton/Hopewell > exit, stage south. Oh, throw in Lake Kemah!)

Ummm, it's a long way from Orange to Sussex County!

-- Larry ( Woodbridge > Edison > East Windsor > Forked River > Princeton/Hopewell > exit, stage south. Oh, throw in Lake Kemah!)
Nice! Yeah my profile isn't updated. I was born in Rahway > Colonia > Avenel > PA > West Orange and now Hopatcong.

Nice! Yeah my profile isn't updated. I was born in Rahway > Colonia > Avenel > PA > West Orange and now Hopatcong.
Small world, I grew up in Colonia (now I'm 2 streets over in Iselin, less taxes lol)

Ah, old home week! I too was born in Rahway, with my family living in Avenel (77 Oak St. and 49 Chase Ave.). My cousins lived in Colonia (138 McFarlane Rd.).

Welcome, if you ever want to travel to the other end of the state for a game, let me know!
Whereabouts? Sometimes I'll host friends and family at my dad's in Central Jersey. Rarely head south of exit 129 though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom