Greetings from Cali (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Greetings y'all! Long time poker player, short time lurker. Love the vibe and people on this board so just had to sign up. Been playing hold em's since my college days back in 2001, when Chris Moneymaker made it popular winning the WSOP. As life would have it, career and family put that all in the back burner. But recently the last couple of years, poker has had a resurgence amongst my family and friends and so the search for the right tournament set led me the down rabbit hole from hobbyphylic to here. Anyway, thanks for reading my blabbering post. Take care fellow chippers!

Welcome to the forum! Have you narrowed down your search for a tournament set?
After a dozen or so sample sets ranging from china clays to milanos, cpc, metal slugs, hot stamps, paulsons to ceramics, the group loved the WSOP ceramic sets. I personally loved the cpc hot stamped (future set one day), but the ceramic 500 set were more within my allowable budget.

After a dozen or so sample sets ranging from china clays to milanos, cpc, metal slugs, hot stamps, paulsons to ceramics, the group loved the WSOP ceramic sets. I personally loved the cpc hot stamped (future set one day), but the ceramic 500 set were more within my allowable budget.

I think ceramics are great!

After glancing at the title of this thread, I thought you were from Cali, Columbia. Just for the briefest of moments, images of a poker playing sicario with Latin temperament flashed past my mind. Bienvenido amigo, aquí, las fichas de póker son tan valiosas como la cocaína que vendes

Welcome!! Happy to hear poker has resurfaced amongst your family!! Looking for a tourney set is a fun ride, however when you get to the end you've got 3 cash sets 2 tourney sets and a derailed pile of singles and samples leading you to scratch your head and ask, how did this happen? LOL glad to have you with us, hope you enjoy the forum!

Cheers, Brie

Welcome from South Bay! Hope you can come to the Bay Area sometimes and join in some home games.

Hi and welcome !

Regarding ceramics chips, I just ordered a custom set of SunFly hybrids 43mm with 25mm labels.
I would not have expected them to be that great to handle.

If you have not tested them, I urge you to do so before deciding to buy other types of ceramics !

If you are not in a hurry, I'll sell sample sets of my custom set soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom