SOLD Greek is Good CC 8v - 8 Racks - Reduced (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
National Donut Day Price Drop!

Moving onto yet another build and parting ways with my beloved Donkey Rescue Limit Set.

These chips deserve a playable home. DGMW, they can stay in the Poker Chest until I decide to do something with them. I’d rather they see the felt here and there.

800 Purple China Clay Greek Key 8v’s. This chip is described by many as one of the best chips for the money and I do not disagree. I have a 400 chip cash set in this make and mold that will never leave the Poker Chest.

These chips are solid as rocks, stable as stones, and stack like bricks and yet they weigh in close to my Paulsons. They are oiled and ready for the table. When I received them they were ready for oil and once bathed and oiled they popped. And if you’re all about relabeling these will pop right off and you can get rolling.

One barrel is approximately one chip taller than a typical barrel. I have 8 racks that fit these chips available.

Everyone deserves some of these in their stable.

I’m 10 minutes from MSP International Airport so once a deal is struck they’ll be on their way and by hitting that PO (open until 11pm weeknights) they’ll be airborne well over a day earlier than packages dropped at the corner venue.

Shoot me a PM.
Venmo preferred.
IMG_4990.jpeg
IMG_4991.jpeg
IMG_4992.jpeg
IMG_4993.jpeg
IMG_4994.jpeg
IMG_4996.jpeg
IMG_4998.jpeg
IMG_4997.jpeg

$261 shipped w/ 8 CC racks
$229 shipped chips alone

Attachments

• IMG_4989.jpeg
    IMG_4989.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
The difficult to find CC racks included. Grab these up before I clear a permanent spot in the Poker Chest for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom