Cancelled Graphic designer - 5 chip cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salbino

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for designer to create a logo and/or 5 chip cash set (frac, $1, $5, $20, $100).

Hoping to get an order in by December 4 but still need a designer even if that’s not possible.

Sometimes posting can yield results but most of the time your going to want to reach out to a specific designer for help.

We have a new members start here link and within that post it has a link to services.

Let me see if I can find the link. Oh yeah, it’s in my signature landscape on mobile.

Sometimes posting can yield results but most of the time your going to want to reach out to a specific designer for help.

We have a new members start here link and within that post it has a link to services.

Let me see if I can find the link. Oh yeah, it’s in my signature landscape on mobile.
I was today years old when i learnt that moving to landscape magically makes signatures appear. Thank you!

@Machine, I don’t think I’m on your list, can I be added?

The new member post doesn’t list specific designers directly:

Design Services
Looking for help on designing custom chips? Check the Mock up and Design subforum, or maybe commission a design from a current member.
Just want to play around with chips and colors? CPC Design tool or Paulson's tool or Matsui tool

This section links to the custom service post that does list designers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom